8 - Pouty Kookie

Im sorry if you can't access this chapter. Wattpad is on drugs again

"Jeon Jungkook!! Where are you? Are you in the bathroom again, hiding??" I grunted.

"Aniyo! I'm on my way, Y/N" I can tell he's running.

"Better get here fast. PD nim is mad" I lied, he's scared of him so I thought I better scare him to make him go faster.

"Oh holy shit" he cursed then the phone disconnected. I can't help but laugh, making Jimin, who's sitting at the passenger seat, glance over me "Are you okay?"

"She forgot to drink her medicine" Taehyung leaned over to Jimin and 'whispered' at him "I think she's crazy, Jiminie"

"Hey! I'm not!" I slightly hit his arms.
Hehe.

They laughed at me "Why do you like to make fun of me, huh? I'm still older than you guys!"

"Yeah by two months you mean?" Jimin chuckled. Taehyung is still counting how many months we're apart. How? He's counting with his fingers as he drifted off to somewhere. Aish.

"Four months in my case!" Taehyung finally finished his calculations. Me and Jimin looked at each other and laugh "Took you so long" Jimin teased Taehyung.

"Yah! Im the second smartest member here!" He argued. Me and Jimin likes teasing Taehyung, because his reactions are priceless. "That's a lie" Jimin continued teasing him.

I looked out of the window to see Jungkook running to the van, out of breath.

"Open the door please!!" He knocked as he looked around. Probably looking for PD nim. I opened the window to tease him.

"You're late, Jungkook" I said. "Come on, Y/N, PD nim might see me here" he plead. Jimin, who has sensed that I'm teasing the maknae, joined me.

"Look behind you" Jimin pointed behind Jungkook, and the Maknae's eyes grew wide before turning around "Isn't a beautiful day? Come on, Kookie get inside" he added before I opened the door. Jungkook immediately dashed inside and sat in between me and Taehyung. The latter grunted as Jungkook hit his thigh accidentally.

"Where is PD nim? Did he see me?" Jungkook frantically looked around. Why is he so scared. This is too funny.

Jimin is already video taping Jungkook, but Jungkook couldn't care less. His attention is somewhere. Perhaps, to PD nim who isn't even here.

"Oh yeah, he's in his office. Probably. We don't know" Taehyung said.

"What? I thought he's mad? That's why I rushed here as fast as I can" Jungkook glanced over me before glancing at his two hyungs "I was so scared and out of breath"

"Yeah, ask your noona" Jimin laughed. Jungkook looked at me, he's pouting.

"Why did you do that? I got scared" He said

"Why did you do that? I got scared" He said. Jimin and Taehyung are now talking to each other.

"You're always late, and we're leaving in a few minutes" I said, feeling bad because he's pouting "That's the only way to get you here fast"

"Its not funny" he turned his gaze in front of the car.

"Okay, im sorry Jungkook" I give in. I can't be mad at him, it makes me feel bad. He didnt say anything and just turned to Jimin and Taehyung and started talking to them.

"What time is the flight, hyung?" He asked, but I dont know what he said. They're speaking korean.

"In three hours, but we will leave the building in a few moments" Jimin replied. "I can't wait to go to Thailand!"

"Yeah its been a while" Taehyung said.

"I just wanna get to the plane already, im so tired. I didn't get enough sleep last night" It was Jungkook.

So he's ignoring me now. And I dont even know what they're talking about. I should really study Korean. I felt so bad. Ugh Jungkook!

"Yah, Jungkook! Mianhe!" I tugged his sleeves, but he didn't even turn to me "I wont scare you like that again, I promise"

Still no reaction.

Jimin and Taehyung are enjoying this. I can see them looking at me and trying not to laugh. Aghh!

I sighed and just pulled out my earphones and listened to some instrumental music while reading a book about learning Hangeul, which Yoongi gave to me on Christmas.

"Jungkook-ah! Don't be hard on her. She just dont want you to be late"

------------

"Yoongi oppa, can I sit beside you?" I spoke Korean to him, which I memorized while we're on the way to the airport. And now we're here inside the plane.

"Woah, are you now reading the book I gave you?" He asked, I nodded. "Why do you want to sit here? Aren't you sitting beside Jungkook?"

"He's mad at me. He doesn't want to talk to me. And no one is sitting beside you, so I decided to transfer seats" I explained, hoping he would allow me.

"Sure. You can sit there" he smiled "And while you're here, why not study Hangeul with me? I can teach you"

"Jinjja? I'd like that!" I excitedly took my purse which I left beside Jungkook before running back to Yoongi and sitting beside him.

"Im not as good as RM with teaching but, I'll try my best" he opened the small book "So what do you know now?"

"Not much really. I just read the romanization of some korean words and memorized it" I said, kinda embarrassed.

"Ahh. Don't practice like that. You need to know Hangeul first. How to write and read them. And dont depend on the romanization, ever. It will be very confusing in the future. Some korean pronunciation cant be translated directly to English. Like this one," he pointed at a character written in the book.

"ㄱ"

"It says here that its pronounced as 'Gah'. Some books says its 'Kah', but in reality it's pronounced like a mixture of the letter G and K. Like a soft one, but isnt really pronounced as the english letter G and K. Those sound too hard for this korean character" I nodded as he explains it.

"You see that pronunciation or letter isnt in the English alphabet. That's why you shouldn't fully depend on romanizations. Its better if you hear it"

"Ooh! Okay! I get it!" I can't help but feel overjoyed. Im finally learning korean, well the letters, and my bias is teaching me! Did I save the world in the past to deserve this??

We spent the rest of the flight learning the alphabet, I know the 자음 (Ja-eum) now, which is the korean consonants.

"Ganadaramabasa hakuna matata oh" I can't help but sing Hoseok's line.

"Ahh kyeopta" Yoongi laughed and my face turned red. He called me cute. My goddamn ultimate bias called me cute!

"Thank you for teaching me! I appreciate it a lot!" I made a small bow at him as I was sitting "No worries. It's fun to teach you"

I giggled, I can't help myself but blushed. This plane ride is the best yet.

We finished talking about Hangeul and just talk about random stuff about each other. I thought I know everything about him since he's my bias, but there's still more to it. And I'm glad he's sharing it to me.

In the far distance, Y/N and Yoongi didn't notice the look Jungkook gave the other two as he sat in his seat, all alone with his banana milk.

A/N: Sorry I didn't update for so long. Wattpad is having some problems so I can't access this story and I also had my midterm examinations. I can finally update! Please vote if you like it! I'm really curious if some people actually enjoys reading this story 😅