12 - Sick

"Ppali!" Everyone was rushing around. Running everywhere they need to be. Something went wrong with the stage set-up in the last minute. So the show was delayed a bit.

"Y/N! Can you please go after Hyung-nim? He went outside to get something. Please tell him to call the electrician, some wires burnt out" Manager ordered, I nodded and ran. I heard him mumble ''Why didnt they check this before!"

I ran outside, to catch Hyung-nim, he's the one in charge when it comes to managing the whole show. He knows who to call and such. He left about 5 minutes ago. And boy, it's not easy to find someone in a huge place like this. Unluckily, I didn't have his number since I just changed my phone number.

"Come on, where are you hyung" I mumbled to myself as I went around every corner of the arena. Gosh, this is such a workout. I have never ran this much.

"Have you seen Hyung-nim?" I asked a staff I recognize. She was also running while carrying bags of something.

"I saw him outside! Check in the parking lot" she rushed and didn't even care to listen to my thank you before running away.

I ran even faster, if that's even possible for me, to get to the parking lot before he can leave. Why are you leaving? You should be here to check om everything!

I signalled the guards that I have to get outside, they saw my staff ID so they let me pass easily. And when I got outside, the rain was pouring. I forgot to bring an umbrella, damn it!

I should've known! The weather forecast said that it will rain today and I'm so dumb to forget about that.

"Can you get even dumber, Y/N!" I groaned, before running to the parking lot, not minding the rain as I look for the guy we need to get the show started. 

I saw him about to enter his car and I shouted with all my might. "Hyung-nim!!"

He stopped what he's doing and looked at my direction. I ran to him and catched my breath. "There was a problem with the wiring. Manager said to call the electrician in charge of it"

"Okay, I will" he fumbled through his pockets to get his phone as I try to sneak beside him to hide under his umbrella. Damn its so cold! I'm only wearing a shirt and pants.

"He'll be here in a few. Get inside, use this" he gave me his umbrella after he got inside his car "I'm gonna pick him up to be quicker"

I just nodded, not having enough voice to talk because its so cold and my thin clothing doesn't help. He left and I ran back inside the arena. I still need to get Jungkook's outfit for the next stage ready. I dont want the next part of the stage delayed because I mismatched his clothing.

Running around the huge arena to get to the backstage helped me dry up a bit, the air-conditioning inside is on the highest mode. Im shivering but I don't care. I have to get my job done.

My clothes was damped when I got to the artists' room, and my hair is wet but not dripping that much. I immediately went to Jungkook's luggage to get his Blood, Sweat, & Tears outfit. Then his Mic Drop one.

"Hey did you run through the rain?" Hoseok's stylist, Yura, asked as she's doing the same thing as I do.

"Yeah. I forgot to bring an umbrella" I said, not looking at her, but busy finding Jungkook's contact lenses. Damn! Where did I put that small container?

"You should change. You might get sick. I have extra clothes there" she pointed at her bag that's sitting on the couch. I shook my head, even if it's tempting me to change clothes.

"I'll dry up in a bit. The air-conditioning helps a lot. I'm looking for something much more important" I said, still rummaging through Jungkook's luggage.

"What is it? I'll help you" she went beside me, "His contact lenses" I bit my lip, trying to remember where I put it.

"Isn't he already wearing it? I saw you hand it to him awhile ago" she looked at me as if I lost my mind. "Oh shoot! I totally forgot!" I hit my forehead with my palm. Jinjja, Y/N??

"Go ahead. Change your clothes" she pushed me. I nodded as I picked up my bag that has my extra clothes. I went inside the changing rooms to change my clothes, I didn't even care about showering anymore.

Once I got out, I immediately went to the manager to tell him that the electrician is on the way, but when I get there, I already saw him talking to Hyung-nim. He saw me and he mouthed a 'thank you'. I bowed before running back to the backstage. I don't know where the boys are but I'm sure they're in a room somewhere.

And finding them isn't the right thing to do now. I forgot that I have to fix Namjoon's things because I lost in a bet between me and his stylist.

Why are you forgetting a lot today, Y/N? Come back to your senses!

I ran back to the other room where Namjoon's stuff is located and I started folding his clothes and everything. Why did you have to lose the bet, Y/N. Pabo.

As I was folding his clothes, I heard my stomach grumble. Oh right, I haven't eaten yet. I have no time and it totally slipped off of my mind.

I decided to eat after I felt dizzy. I left Namjoon's things for a while. I'm sure noona will understand.

"Hey w-where's the food area?" I asked the first person I saw. She pointed at the direction. I nodded.

"Are you okay?" She asked, "Y-yeah, just a bit dizzy. It's nothing. I just haven't eaten ye---" then I fainted. The last thing I heard was her squeal before blacking out.

A/N: I appreciate those people who voted on the last update! Thank you! 💜