10 - I Trust You

"Noona tell me about yourself" Jungkook suddenly said while I'm ironing his hair. "Why all of a sudden?" I asked.

"I just wanna know you more. I don't really know much about you" He looked at me through the mirror.

"Hmm. Okay, you're next hm?" I thought of things I can say to him "Where do I start..I suck at this thing"

"Tell me about your favorites"

"Favorite color is anything pastel, favorite food is--" he chuckled

"Not like that, Noona" he laughed, yeah I admit, my answers are so boring. "How about we ask each other alternately? I'll go first" I nodded, his suggestion sounds better rather than coming up of what things that might interest him.

"Sleeping or going somewhere and why?" Hmm..

"I really enjoy sleeping, but I want to go somewhere. So i'll pick the latter. I want to create new memories with whoever I travel with, rather than spending my time at home, doing nothing" I answered.

"Hope that Yoongi-hyung can hear this" I laughed at his remark "He does travel though, you guys go everywhere around the world" I replied.

"Yeah, just the arenas though. He dont really explore the place. He's busy with producing more songs. I wish he can spend more time for himself" Aw, Jungkook is concerned for his hyung.

"He does spend time for himself. He enjoys creating music. I guess that's his own way of 'traveling'" I turned off the flat iron and proceed to doing his make-up.

"Speaking of Yoongi-hyung, is it true that he's your favorite among all of us?" He opened one of his eyes to look at me.

"Yeah. I thought you guys already know?" I giggled, "Taehyung always brings it up from time to time. I dont know what's his point"

"Of course, that's Taehyung. He mess around with everything. Wait-- do you know what Yoongi thinks about it? That's my question to you. You've asked me two questions now"

"Noona, you're supposed to ask questions about me, but its okay, I'll still answer it for you" he pouted and I cant help but laugh and mumble 'mian' to him. "He was surprised when Taehyung brought it up. Who wouldn't though, It's you--I mean we all like it when someone tell us that we are their bias. Its like an honor for us"

"Woah Jungkook-ah I'll let your fans know about that" I joked. "Okay, what should I ask you.." I trailed off as I think of a good question.

"Take your time, Y/N" he mumbled, I was surprised when he called me without honorifics. But I dont mind, sometimes I feel like he's older than I do so I dont really make it a big deal.

And my name without a 'noona' that comes from him sounds good to me. I dont know why. Its confusing me. What is this?

"Not to be creepy and all, but I already know a lot about you, so I'll just ask you, why were you cold to me and everyone when I first arrive here? I mean its not the usual Jungkook that every ARMY know" I can't help but remember our first encounter "If you dont mind telling me though"

"I'll let you know. I trust you, Noona" he paused "Actually Namjoon-hyung knows about it. And you're the second one to know"

"Why dont you want the other members to know?"

"I feel like they would tease me about it" he scrunched his nose, which remind me of a bunny. Ahh kyeopta.

"No they won't. They would understand you. They're your brothers.." I trailed off "Oh, and, yeah right Taehyung might tease you about it"

We both laughed, he looked around the room to see if no one's there to listen to his story. Since most of them are at the catering area, eating before the show starts, we're the only ones in here. And he also arrived late so we are still not done with his make-up.

"So there's this girl.." he trailed off. My eyes grew wide. "I really like her. Like a lot. No, I think I love her. She like me too. But I guess, its not the same as I do"

I stayed silent. Jungkook loved a girl?

"We were childhood bestfriends. We go wherever each one goes. We never leave each other. You get the point" he paused, looking down. I put the makeup brushes down for a minute. "I thought she will never leave me for anything. We promised before leaving Busan. But she broke it. I guess she didnt really love me like that at all. I think she grew out of love or something. She didnt leave any explanations. That's why it still hurts, until now Noona" a tear fell down and I scrambled to give him tissue.

"Jungkook...im sorry" I cant help but say. How dare that girl leave Jungkook?

"It's alright, Y/N. Im moving on. But you know, its not gonna be easy. But im on my way" he smiled at me.

"It's her lost, Jungkook. She wasted a very nice man like you, for whatever reason she has" I said, as I gave him a pat on his head "You'll find someone better"

"I think I found it, but im not quite sure just yet" he grinned.

"That's good, Jungkookie! I'll help you if you want!" I cheered him. Im still so mad at that girl whoever hurt him. How dare she do that.

"No, im an international playboy right?" He laughed "Yeah right" I snickered.

I picked up the brushed to continue doing his make-up.

"And, Y/N, she used to be my stylist"

A/N: Im sorry guys ㅜㅜ I took so long to update. I was busy with cheerdance practice and we had our retreat so I didnt have time to update. Forgive me hajimaaa ㅋㅋㅋㅋ