7 - Nami Island

"I want to ride the cable car!"  Sunny insisted.

"But im afraid of heights, can we just ride the ferry? Please, Sunny?" I begged. "Plus, the sea looks so pretty. Ee can take lots of pictures. Unlike in the cable car"

"Fine. The cable car is much faster but whatever" she finally agreed. We've been fighting over this since we arrived here.

I cheered and I immediately pulled her to the ticket booth. "Don't worry, my treat" I give thanks to the ticket seller before running to the ferry.

"You're so excited" Sunny laughed at me "The last time I saw you like this was when you arrive in Korea"

"Of course. This is my first time here in Nami Island. And I've always wanted to take pictures in between those pretty trees!" Sunny handed the tickets to the man in front of the ferry and after that, we went to the front of the ferry. The view is prettier in here

"Oh yeah. I totally forgot about that" she laughed "Well, let me tell you something, the last time im here was also the last time I saw Ben"

I looked at her, shocked "Omo! Your ex boyfriend?" She nodded "Then why did you pick this place for our adventure? You'll just end up remembering everything you two did. You wont be able to move on"

"I wanted to move on, yes. But as easy it is to say, my heart finds it difficult to do" she smiled sadly "I wanna go back here. So I can atleast relive those moments we had here"

"Aww Sunny!" I coed and went in to hug her "I wish I can do something to help you move on from him faster"

"Ah. Let's stop this talk. Let's just take some pictures" Sunny laughed, "There, the view is pretty. I'll take a picture of you"

We spent the rest of the ride to Nami Island taking pictures and giggling at cute koreans we saw. Another thing checked in my bucket list!

--------------

"Woah, yepuda" I admired the view in front of me as I look around the famous attraction. I didnt expect the trees to be this tall! And the snow made it even better!

"Are we in winter wonderland?" I asked Sunny, who was busy taking selfies.

"I like it here when its Fall. Winter is the second one in the list. Come on, let's take pictures of you"

I went in between the trees for the pictures. I did various pose so that I have more choice for later.

"Noona?" I looked behind me and I saw two guys, in disguise.

"Jungkook? Yoongi oppa?" I looked at them, shocked. What are they doing here?

"I thought were getting lamb skewers. Why are we in Nami Island, Jungkook?" Yoongi said.

"We got hungry. So we're here" Jungkook looked at me. "Then I saw you from a far and decided to say hello. Is she your friend?" He pointed at the girl behind me.

"Yeah, she's Sunny, Sunny this is Yoongi and Jungkook" I introduced each other. Sunny waved at the two guys.

"Can we tag along?" Yoongi asked "This kid here, gives me headaches. I dont want to talk to him"

"Sure!"

"Im hungry. Let's go eat" Yoongi headed to the nearest shop and we sat down. I didn't even notice that I was hungry, I was enjoying the place so much.

"What do you guys want? I'll order for you. Y/N, stay here with them. We'll get in trouble if people finds out that BTS members are here" I nodded. We told her our orders before the left

"Seriously kid , what are we doing here?" Yoongi turned to Jungkook. "I think I booked the wrong direction. The driver might have thought that this is the place. And since were here, might as well explore" The brown haired boy explained.

"You should have told me" Yoongi shake his head at Jungkook "You're asleep the whole ride hyung!"

"Anyways, Y/N, are you enjoying this place?" Yoongi asked me, ignoring the boy beside him.

"I love it! Its so pretty!" I can't help but giggle. My bias' stares melts my knees "Can't believe that I finally visited this"

"It is indeed pretty" he agreed "I know more places that you will definitely enjoy. In my hometown, there are lots of pretty places"

"Daegu? I didn't know that" I should look for more places. Korea might seem small, but damn, it has lots of places to go "You should come when I go there. I'll tour you"

OH MY GOSH!

HE WANTS ME TO GO WITH HIM?

MY ULTIMATE BIAS WANTS ME TO GO IN HIS HOMETOWN WITH HIM?

HOLY SHT

"Only you two?" Jungkook butted, finally talking.

"Taehyung might tag along. But i dont want to be near that guy in the whole ride. He talks nonsense" He paused "So, you wanna come?"

Yes I wanna come, Yoongi!

"Sure! I'll love that" I smiled at him

"I wanna come" Jungkook pouted. "No. You and Taehyung together? That's a big no from me" Yoongi said which made me laugh.

"I'll behave, I promise!" Jungkook looked at Yoongi eagerly "And I'll treat you lamb skewers"

Yoongi paused "It better be lamb skewers and not another Nami Island!"

I laughed. I haven't seen Yoongi bicker with the maknae. I didn't know that it would be like this. Yoongi looks so small beside Jungkook but Jungkook looks so scared of the small pale guy. This is hilarious!

"Here's your orders!" Sunny came back with a waiter carrying the food.

"Finally! Took so long" Yoongi mumbled

"Patience, mister. You should have ordered yours then" Sunny said, which made the two guys shocked.

"And, yeah, I forgot to say that she can speak Korean" I snickered.

And the look in their faces made my day. Should have taken a picture.

A/N: Happy New Year, Everyone! 2018 is just starting and BTS is already slaying it! I love it!