°{2}°

Stella's Pov:
I headed off to the grocery store to buy some stuff for my lazy Aunt! ,just as I got in the grocery store, I spotted a strange guy. I approached him and taped on his shoulder.
"Um excuse me sir, are you here to buy some stuff too?"I asked with a small smile on my face. "Um... yeah!" he said with a huge smile on his face.

He looked so handsome that all girls would definitely day dream about him! "I was wondering if you would like to come over to my house for dinner tonight?" I said with a smile on my face!"Of course shortie!" he said while pulling out his cigarette...

"Of course shortie!" he said while pulling out his cigarette "Can I have one?"i asked "Nah , you can't!" he replied with a devilish smile.
God!, he's such a jerk sometimes!."That's very rude of you to say that about me shortie!" he laughed and asked "What's your name shortie?" "Stella Denbrough" I replied with a huge smile. "Stella, what a pretty name for a pretty girl" "Thank you" he just smiled and left the grocery store. As I headed back home , I ran upstairs to my room, closed the door and went to sleep.

Dream pov:
I was in a strange world where there was no people ,but animals,buildings, restaurants, and an magnificent view at night. As I walked closer and closer, I soon spotted a bunny in the bushes hiding itself because it was scared. "Awww , hey there little one!" I said while trying to pet it , but as soon as I was about to pick it up , it ran away. I chased after it a thousand times , but I failed. Suddenly I heard some jingling noises coming right behind me.
"Hiya Stella!" said a raspy voice. I shivered with fear and looked around to see a scary looking clown!

"Afraid?" he said with an evil smile"Y-y-yeah, you came out of n-no where!""Well,it took you so long to notice!"he said"Wait, your that freaking crazy clown from the news earlier aren't you?!""Took you so long to remember me!""STAY AWAY FROM ME ;Y...

"Y-y-yeah, you came out of n-no where!"
"Well,it took you so long to notice!"he said
"Wait, your that freaking crazy clown from the news earlier aren't you?!"
"Took you so long to remember me!"
"STAY AWAY FROM ME ;YOU MONSTER!"
"Now now, that's not a nice attitude towards your friend!"
"We are not friends!"
"Yes we are shortie!"
Wait shortie?, isn't that what the guy in the grocery store called me earlier?!
No
No
NO!
It can't possibly be this clown!
"Who are you?" "Oh how silly of me to not introduce myself!" "Why I'm Pennywise The Dancing Clown"he said while doing a bow.
"Pennywise meet Stella, Stella meet Pennywise" he took a bit of gap and then said "Now we aren't strangers, are we?"he said bending down at my level "I guess"
"Well I gotta go now" "See ya later shortie!"
"Wait!" I asked "What is it shortie?" "How do you freaking know my name?!" "I been watching you since you were a little kid" he said with a small smile on his face. I noticed that his eyes were a pure ocean blue colour "We used to be friends forever"
"But one day, you had to leave this place and move back to London" "But now your back!"
"Anyways see ya shortie!"
"See ya!, I guess" I said with a small smile.

That's when I woke up and I saw the red balloon. But this time with a note attached to it saying- We'll meet eachother very soon!
-pw

I folded the note and kept it in my pocket.

What a strange dream!