°{11}°

(Play the song above and read the story very attentively⬆️!)

Stella's Pov:
It day has been days since I stepped outside and I don't usually go anywhere alone or with somone. Well I kinda wanted to go somewhere fun where I can play games and win prizes, buy snacks , ride the fun rides and many more. My favorite ride is the Carousel and the horse ride. All of a sudden I felt a gloved hand on my shoulder. And as I turned to look , it was non other than Penny himself. He looked at me with those adorable blue eyes. And he kinda was hiding a secret from me that he didn't want to tell me.

"Stella there's something that I wanna say to you" I was confused cause I didn't know what he wanted to tell me so urgently. He then grabbed my hand and gave it a soft yet gentle kiss on top of it. I couldn't resist his innocent eyes anymore and asked "Go ahead , tell me!"

He just sighed and said "I used to adore you when you were little and I didn't have any friends to talk to or have a chance to confess that I'm not actually a bad person" he looked down , tears streaming down his cheeks Then he looked at me and continued "You were the first person to ever understand my true feelings and you were my first friend Stella, I just wanted to say that I.......care about you , I want to always be by your side and always protect you from danger!" I was crying at that moment.

No one ever had said that to me and I felt so touched by his words. I ran and gave him a big hug. I pecked his nose and said "Awww Penny your words simply made me cry with happiness and joy" he simply purred and stroked my hair. I felt his heartbeat. I don't understand how come a monster like him could actually have a heart of gold and care about somone like me!

Does he actually have real feelings?!

Or..........

Is it all an act and it could actually be a trap?!

No no no no!

This couldn't be real right?

Or............

Could it?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I saw that Penny's face was way too close. My cheeks flushed a bright red and I quickly looked away embarrassed.

"I heard you really wanted to go out somehere fun" I was surprised and looked at him and asked "You heard me talking to myself?!" he just nodded and gave me a soft smile. I really wanted to confess my feelings towards him , but I don't know how he'll react if i ever said that I cared about him too!

Anyways, I really felt so ashamed for not understanding his other side!

Those beautiful blue eyes were so mesmerizing to look at❤!

He quickly changed into his human form and we headed to the fun place!

He was wearing this outfit:

3 hours later!

We finally reached the Carnival after about 3 hours!

Ugh!

I hated long walks!

Wait a Carnival?

Penny didn't tell me that we were going to the Carnival!

"Here we are!, at my Carnival!" Penny simply squealed with excitement.

We first off played tons of games and I won a lot of prizes!, including a teddy bear!

"Hey Bill, let's go to the horse ride!" "Sure let's go ahead to that ride then!". After riding the horse ride we then decided ride on a Carousel. Later we went home and went to bed.

What an amazing day it was with Penny!