°{6}°

Days and weeks went by, Stella kept on getting the same dream over and over again,she felt so tired of those dreams. So, she decided to stay awake all the time to avoid getting the same dream. But one day, she got so exhausted and tired that she had to sleep.

Dream Pov:
She was in the same dream again and she couldn"t take it anymore!, she was so ready to end this dream. All she ever wanted was to free and live a normal life.

But she couldn't....

End of Dream Pov

Stella's Pov:
Ugh!, I can't take it anymore!. Stupid clown, stupid dreams!. I just can't!. I have decided that I will leave this place for good!. I'm moving back to London again to have a fresh start!. I got up from my bed and grabbed my phone to text my mom to come pick me up from this miserable place.

Stella: Hey mom, this is Stella. If your reading this message then listen carefully. I want you and dad to come back and pick me up from this miserable place!

I waited an hour for my mom to respond.
Soon I heard..

Ding!

(You have a message from ❤Mom❤!)

I soon turn on my phone to check mom's reply.

❤Mom❤: But honey!,I thought you were enjoying your time with your sweet aunt and cute couin.

Stella: No mom!, I don't cause Aunt Julie is a total psycho!. Even Stacey!. They both treat me like a slave and makes me do all the hard work while they do nothing but relax and be lazy all the time!. I'M SO SICK AND TIRED OF THIS MISERABLE LIFE AND PLACE!.

I burst into tears and heard a knock on my door!

Ugh!, it's probably just my lazy stupid aunt again!

But to my surprise , it was actually Bill!.
I ran straight to him and hugged him tight. I cried into his chest. "Hey Stella , what's wrong?!" he asked worried "I can't do this anymore!, I just want to live a normal life where people actually cares about me. Where I can stay in peace!" "I just want to stay away from my stupid cousin and aunt forever and ever. I want to leave and end my miserable life!" I said crying and sobbing heavily. "Don't worry, I'm here for you now" he said while holding my head gently. "I will change your miserable life and make you very happy" he said a small smile on his face. I smiled back and hugged him and said "Thank you so much!, this means a lot to me Bill!" I said crying with happiness. "It's my pleasure to help you" he said with a small smile on his face and left.

I hope everyting goes back to normal again!