°{8}°

Stella's Pov:
It was morning , I suddenly woke up to find myself in a dark castle with no lights or people in. I was all alone and I started crying. Then I spotted an Elf who was smiling and waving at me. I was too scared to even talk to him. The Elf got worried and had approached me and said "Hey there little girl" he said with a slight smile. "Hey, can you please tell me where am I and what am I doing here?!" I said afraid. "Queen Gia brought you here to make you her slave and she was planning to turn you into an Elf like me!". I froze , I never imagined that I would be taken away by this mysterious queen. "So, your telling me that your not an Elf , but also an human being like me?!". The Elf just nodded his head slowly and smiled weakly. "Oh you poor little thing!, let's get you back home!" "But first, we need to reverse this curse and turn you back into an human being again!" I said with a gentle smile. "R-really...?" he asked stuttering. I nodded my head 'yes' to the Elf. "So, you have finally found your new little friend Stella" out came a voice from behind me. I turned around and saw Queen Gia herself , standing there with an evil smile on her face. She walked up to me and pushed me aside on the corner of the room. "Well now that you have found out that I turned your little friend into an Elf, you will become one as well and follow my orders." she said with a wickedly smile on her face. I simply nodded and she laughed like a maniac and slowly she left the room. "What are we going to do now?!" cried the Elf. "Don't worry, we'll find a way soon out of this huge castle!" I said calmly. The Elf just gave me a smile and left the room. I was so shocked to see him leave me alone like that. I seriously needed to get out of this strange creepy place at once.

Queen Gia's Pov:
Hahahaha, such a stupid little girl she is. She thinks that she will able to escape my huge castle?!,NEVER!. I thought to myself. I found Alan running towards me and he said "Boss, she's actually starting to trust me and is now getting closer to your trap!" he said panting. "Brilliant!" I said with a wicked smile on my face. "Now that she's in my territory, I'll have her all to myself and no one and I mean no one can take her away from me" I looked at the mirror and I transformed myself into my dragon form.

 "Now that she's in my territory, I'll have her all to myself and no one and I mean no one can take her away from me" I looked at the mirror and I transformed myself into my dragon form

I wanted to make her my slave and she will never escape my castle. I flew out of the castle and caught Stella sitting on a bench and crying. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. Perfect!, she's afraid. "Ahhhhhhh!" she screamed and tried to escape , but I managed to grab her leg and put her on my back. I flew to a darker place and threw her in a cage. I immediately transformed into my dark fairy form. "You think you can just run away from me and escape this huge castle of mine?!" I asked with an evil smile on my face. I saw that she wasn't answering my questions. I got so angry that slapped her and asked her angrily "ANSWER ME YOU LITTLE BRAT!". That's when I noticed that she was crying and sobbing bitterly. I felt so bad that I hugged her and pecked her cheek. I then left.