°{14}°

6 months later

Ashley recovered and open her eyes slowly to see the worried look on Stella's face. "Huh....?, what happened.....?, where....am i....?" Stella just sighed and said "Your in the hospital Ashley, and the doctors told you to rest and you might have to stay here for 4 more days and soon you will recover quickly!" she looked at Stella with horror and that's when she jumped on Stella and started pulling her hair. "Listen here loser, I'm not in the mood to listen your advice or words , so please back off nerd!" Stella was shocked by her behaviour and ran off crying.

45 hours later

Ashley woke up again and realised what a big mistake she had made by bullying Stella for years and she finally decided to confess everything and be a good person.

Ashley's Pov:
After Stella left crying, I felt so upset and guilty for bullying her for years. It's just that... I feel jealous that she has a handsome guy as her best friend and I want her to be my bff , not his!. I soon fainted.

After about 45 hours I soon woke up again and felt super bad for what I I did today in the hospital and to be honest , I really care about her and I-i just want her to understand that I'm actually not a bad person at all!

My dad used to bully my mom when I was just five and he left me and mom all alone.

Flashback:
I was just playing in my room when suddenly I heard noises downstairs. I quickly ran downstairs to check what was happening. I spotted dad yelling at mom. Mom had tears in her eyes and dad just simply rolled his eyes. "You ungrateful women, I have loved you for years and I simply can't stand you anymore!" "But....honey.....I.....love you....!" "SHUT UP , YOUR PATHETIC AND UGLY AND LISTEN UP! I DONT LOVE YOU ANYMORE CAUSE YOUR UGLY NOW!" I saw mom crying and she ran away. Dad spotted me and signalled me to come downstairs. I did as he told me to and said that he was going to take me with him and was going to divorce mom. I refused to go with him and he got very angry and pushed me aside and went upstairs to pack his things. How can he do this to mom?! I thought to myself and soon saw dad with a suitcase in his hand and he just left. Just like that. I fell on my knees and started crying. Dad betrayed us!. He's a liar and is the biggest cheater!. Mom saw me crying consoled me and said that everything will be alright and one day she will get married to a rich and loving man who will protect us and love us a lot.

End of Flashback