°{9}°

Days and weeks went by, Stella was still trapped in Queen Gia's castle. With no food or water. She starved for days and nights. Nobody dared to enter the castle without the guards permission.

Queen Gia's Pov:
It was early morning and I already transformed into my original form(aka the dark fairy) and went to my secret room where I trap all of my prisoners in a cage with hands and legs tied up , eyes covered with a blindfold and mouth covered with duck tape. I soon spotted Stella sobbing silently. I tip toed my way to her and patted her shoulder. "What's wrong Stella dear?" I asked with an evil grin on my face. "Let........ me........ go......" she said with hungry eyes. I hadn't given her anything to eat or drink. I felt sorry for her. Last night I saw her weeping and she was somehow holding a photo of her family and friends and she said how she missed them. At this moment I decided to let her go and allow her to live her normal life. I soon asked one of my maids to serve her some food and a glass of water. At that moment she was overjoyed and ate like a wild beast. Soon I felt somone attack me and the creature bit me really hard. I turned to see that it was a clown with sharp claws and sharp teeth. He was way taller than me and he looked at me with anger in his eyes. And at that point I was super scared and I shivered with fear. "W-who a-are y-you m-mr?" I asked stuttering. "Me?, I'm your worst nightmare you've ever had!" he said with an evil smile and drool coming out of his red plump lips. "B-but,w-w-what's y-y-y-your n-name s-sir?!" I asked stuttering again. "I'm Pennywise The Dancing Clown" he said doing a little dance. "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME CLOWN?! I asked yelling. "Bad girl!, you shouldn't yell at Pennywise, Pennywise doesn't like that kind of attitude, and oh what do I want from you?!" he asked with an angry but evil expression. He paused for while and he started crawl towards me and said "Your fear~!" at that point I felt super scared and started to crawl backwards until my back hit the wall. "No no no, please don't kill me, I'll anything you ask me to do" "Anything~?" he asked drooling. "Y-yes anything!" I asked sobbing. "Alright then, do me a favor by RELEASING STELLA!" he said yelling and roaring with anger. I couldn't hold back my tears anymore and went to my secret room and freed Stella and all of my other prisoners. And ran away crying.

Stella's Pov:
I ran and gave Penny a huge hug and l laid my head against his chest. I could hear his heartbeat so fast. He purred and started stroking my hair. I smiled and said "Thank you so much for saving me from that evil queen Penny" I cried a little bit. Penny noticed my tears and wiped them off with his thumbs and replied "Your welcome shortie, I'm so glad that you aren't hurt and your safe and sound!" he smiled pecked my forehead and scooped me up in his arms in bridal style and teleported me back home. I felt super happy to be released and now finally I can live a normal live. All thanks to Penny for saving me from that evil queen. I grabbed my headphones and started listening to some music cause why not?!. Then suddenly I heard a knock on my door. "Coming" I dashed to the door and opened it. To my surprise it was non other than my mom!. I gave her a huge hug and cried on her chest. "Mom!, why did you and dad leave me to my evil aunt and cousin?!" I asked sobbing bitterly. She then started to cry as well and she stroked my hair gently. "Oh my baby!, I'm so sorry that your dad and I left you to your evil aunt and cousin!" "They have treated me like a slave and made me do all of the house work and chores!" "Oh baby I'm so sorry that they have treated you this way!" she said sobbing. "We must call the police!" Out came a voice behind mom. The man approached towards me and gave me a huge hug. He was crying at this moment. Then it clicked me!. He was non other than my dad!. I cried onto his chest and said"Dad, I missed you guys so much!" "Oh my baby girl, I missed you so much too!" he said wiping off his tears. "Your right dad!,we must call 911 immediately!" he nodded and called the police and asked them to arrest Aunt Julie and my cousin immediately, they agreed and went looking for them and soon they called my dad and said that they are in jail for life to learn their lesson. At that point I was jumping with joy when suddenly another man came in and it was non other than Bill!. "Hey shortie, I have to tell you something,the truth about me!" he said sadly. "What is it Bill?" "I'm.........Pennywise and this is my human form and I'm so sorry that I had lied to you years ago!" At that moment my jaw dropped, my parents told me that Bill had already told them the truth and that's how they already knew. I hugged Bill and smiled at him. "You can now live with us son!" my mom said with a sweet smile. Bill was overjoyed and cried with joy and hugged my mom , my dad and me. I can't wait to start a new life with my parents and of course with Penny as well.