°{12}°

It was summer break and Stella and "Bill" went out for a morning walk together holding hands and when suddenly her phone buzzed with notifications. When she opened and checked her phone , she saw that a video was posted. In that video she saw she was hanging out with Bill at the carnival and it had gone viral. Tons of nasty comments were written , one of them said that how a loser girl like her shouldn't be dating a handsome guy like Bill.

Stella's Pov:
I threw my phone on the ground and bursted out crying. Who could have ever done this to me?!. I felt so angry , at that moment I couldn't do anything! , then suddenly I started to create a YouTube channel and tell my viewers and subscribers about my miserable life. So that's what I did.

I started my very own YouTube channel and told everyone about my horrible life with my aunt and cousin. I explained everything from the start to the end. After that I posted the video. As soon as I did though, hundreds of comments popped up in the video, they all felt so sorry for me and told me about their miserable lives as well. Then suddenly I saw a text message from my Ex boyfriend Eric. Ugh!, that stupid jerk told me how sorry he was for breaking up with me.

He asked me for a second chance. Did he really think that i would give a jerk like him a second chance?!

NEVER!

I ignored his text turned off my phone and went to bed. The next morning I saw Bill sitting on the edge of the bed with an angry look on his face. He angrily told me that hundreds of comments were popping up, people started thinking that we were officially a couple!

"I don't understand who could have really posted this video and made people think that we were dating or something?!" "I don't understand either!, in my entire life no one had ever gone this far to take revenge on me!" I slammed my fist on the bed and sobbed. Bill hugged me and pecked my cheek and said that he will sort all of this out soon. I smiled and he left.

Hopefully things get better soon!