°{10}°

Stella's Pov:
It has been a year that I've talked to my best friend Rebecca for a while. I quickly dialed her number and waited for her to answer. But she didn't answer. I tried calling multiple times but.........

Still no answer!

I was starting to get really worried and frustrated of the fact she kept ignoring my calls!. I tried texting her , but again

No answer!

I was super annoyed this time, so I quickly turned off my phone and threw it on the bed. Suddenly I heard a knock on my window to see that there was another clown. He looked very strange. He had red hair on the sides of his head , a big painted red nose, he was wearing a yellow clown suit , brown shoes, he had painted eyebrows , and his eyes were bloodshot. He waved at me in a friendlier way. He gestured me to open one of my window , so that he could get in my room!

What the freaking hell?!

What's a weird looking clown doing outside of my bedroom?!

Is he planning to kidnap me?!

Or is he planning to just kill me and eat me up alive?!

No no no no no , this couldn't be real of course?!

The clown then suddenly teleported right infront of me and grabbed my arm. He gave me a sweet smile and said "It's been a long time we've seen or talked to eachother Stella dear!". At that point I was seriously confused. The clown noticed my confused expression and I heard a low growl come out of him. I suddenly started to panic and be afraid. The clown sensed my fear and was confused. It was like he wanted to know me and wanted me to feel less afraid of him. "You humans are very strange to be honest" he said with mysterious look on his face. "W-who a-are y-you, a-a-and w-w-w-what a,are y-y-you d-doing i-in m-my b-bed r-room?!" I asked stuttering. "Awwwww is somone afraid of dear ol' Pennywise?" he asked with fake look of concern on his face.

Pennywise?!, didn't that name sound familiar?!

Nah!

Must be my imagination

He then suddenly grabbed me by my neck and lifted me off my feet. He tightened his grip on my neck. He then pulled me closer to his face and he then started sniffing my hair as a puppy dog sensing some kind of smell. I shivered and tried to remove his grip on me.

But alas I'm just a weak little human!

Then I had an idea!. I gave that ferocious clown a peck on the cheek. He gasped and let go off me. He touched his cheek where I had kissed and looked at me with those innocent blue eyes. Not breaking eye contact. Then suddenly Pennywise came right behind him and gave him a big tight hug. They looked at each other with a huge smile. "Penny, who is this clown?!" I asked "Do you know him some how?!". Then both of them started approaching me and the clown with the red hair replied "We are twin bothers, we are known as "The two cents!"
, and don't worry!, we aren't going to kill ya!" he then suddenly laughed and hugged me!

Fricking hugged me!

"I'm Pennywise The Dancing Clown" he said doing a little bow. I gulped with fear and was seriously confused on what the heck this psychotic clown would do to me next!.
"You both have the same names?!" I asked confused. "Both named Pennywise?!". They both nodded and I sighed with relief cause they both were twin brothers who won't harm or kill me at all. I gave them a small smile and threw myself to give them a big hug. They hugged me back and they both patted my back. "What are you going to call me and him?" Penny asked. "I will call the clown with the red hair Pennywise, and you Penny" I said giggling. They both smiled at me and vanished into thin air. I turned on my phone to see 56 missed calls from Rebecca!. Oh god!, what have I done?! I thought to myself. I then decided to call her back. So I did. She finally picked up. "Hey Rebecca,what's up?" "WHY DID YOU NOT ANSWER MY CALLS SIS?!" Rebecca asked yelling. "I'm so sorry girly, actually I was kidnapped by an evil queen!" "Wait what?!,you were kidnapped by an evil queen and you didn't even tell me!" she asked worried. "Ya cause I couldn't!, I left my phone at home by mistake and that's how I lost contact with you!" I replied sadly. "Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't know that you were kidnapped and also I'm so sorry not answering your calls or text messages!" "It's okay , just try to answer me sometimes!" I said with a smile. "Are you alright now?" "Yeah I'm totally fine now!". "Alright I gotta now , see ya at school!" she said cheerfully. "See ya!" I said happily. Then I charged my phone and headed straight to bed.

What a crazy day!