°{3}°

Pennywise's Pov:
I have never seen such a kind hearted girl ever in my life. I must pay her a quick visit. I need to change into my human form. As I headed to her house, I saw that she wasn't home. Then i teleported myself to her school. As soon as I walked in, everyone started staring at me. Ugh!, they all are so annoying. Then I spotted her, she was holding a bunch books in her hands.

Stella's Pov:
As I was carrying a bunch of books in my hands, i spotted that a guy on the hallway, it was the same guy from the grocery store I met earlier!
I rushed to towards him and gave a quick smile. "Hey sir!, your the same guy from the grocery store right?" I asked "Yeah, sure am! he replied with a small smile on his face. He's so sweet and I wonder why he is so interested to talk to me!I thought "That's because your such a nice person Stella!" he said. "What's your name"I asked "Bill Skarsgard" he replied giving me an evil smirk on his face. Ugh!, why is he so annoying sometimes!I thought to myself.
"Hey Stella!" came the voice behind me. I turned to see it was Rebecca. "Hey bestie!" I said with a warm smile in my face.
Rebecca and I used to be friends when we were very little!. She used to be my lifesaver and my bodyguard. Whenever I got bullied by someone, she used to scare them off and protect me. "Do you see that guy over there!"she pointed at Bill. "Yeah..?" I said "I think he's the new guy here and he probably looks like a nice guy to me" "Anyways I gotta go now, catch ya later!" she said waving "Bye!" I waved back.

After school!

As I got home, I wore some comfortable night dress and headed to bed. I started drifting off to sleep.

Dream Pov:
I was in the same place again , I saw the bunny hopping towards me. I smiled and petted the bunny!. When suddenly it transformed and it was the same clown that I met earlier! "Hiya Stella!" he said with a raspy voice "Did ya miss me?"
"I guess I did" i said looking down with fear.
He lifted up my chin with his thumb "Now now, don't be afraid of o'l Pennywise!"
"Why do you always scare and eat people?" "Especially the poor innocent little children!, why, just why?!" I said sobbing "Because they have fear in them and they taste divine" he said while drooling.

Ew!

"Especially children!,they are easier to scare and they taste way tastier then adults!" he let go of my chin and vanished like thin air.

This clown is such a monster. I must find out why he is always like this!

I need to change him!