°{5}°

Stella's Pov:
I woke up super-duper early in the morning and soon wore some fresh clothes. I heard the door bell ring. I went and opened the door while rubbing my eyes. To my surprise, it was Rebecca!, my childhood best friend. "Hey bestie!" she said excitingly" "Hey girl!" I said happily "Did you hear the news?" she asked " No!, I haven't cause I was too busy with school work yesterday morning' I said yawning. "Seriously Stella?!, have you been living under a rock or something?" "No!, of course not!" "What was the news about anyway?!' I asked "All schools are closed and we have a holiday that is starting tomorrow!" "OMG! , that's such great news!" I said jumping up and down. "Ikr!, it will be the best day of our life and we will have so much fun together!" she said "Yeah, totally true!" I said smiling with joy "Okay then, see ya tomorrow girly!" she said "See ya!" I said waving. It was freezing cold outside. I saw some of the kids with their parents, smiling and laughing and having the most wonderful time together. While I, having no parents to spend time with, no place to stay except with my stupid cousin and evil aunt house!

I'm so sick and tired of my life!

I really want to just leave this miserable place already!

But I simply can't! cause my aunt said that if I ever tried leaving her house, she would kick me out forever and I will be homeless and would nowhere else to go, live or even stay for the night.

Well.... depends on my luck and time. Once I turn 18!, I will leave this miserable place myself!, I just can't live here anymore!. I'm tired of being a slave to my stupid aunt and cousin!. As I was thought of these thoughts in my mind. I suddenly looked through the window to see that it was Bill!. He saw me and gave me a warm smile on his face and left. He's the only person in the whole world who actually listens to my thoughts and cares about my feelings. I'm planning to give him a surprise tomorrow morning.

At night

It was 9:30 PM, oh crap!, it was time for bed!. "Did I really just stay awake watching Netflix?" I asked myself. Oh Stella you stupid girl!, it's time for you to go to sleep already. I rushed upstairs to my room ,got dressed and went straight to bed to sleep.

Dream Pov:

I was in the same place again. Strange?, I have got this like four times already!. I can't possibly be getting the same dream over and over again!. This is my fifth time!. "Hiya Stella!" came out the same raspy voice behind me. Pennywise. "Hey..." I said with a fake smile. "Did ya miss me shortie?" he asked "I guess" I said rolling eyes. "Anyways, I have a surprise gift waiting for you tomorrow!" he said excitingly "Omg really?!" I asked overjoyed "Yes dear child" he replied with a smile showing his bunny teeth. "No one has ever given a surprise gift before" "What do you mean" he asked "My aunt and my cousin are both super mean to me!" "They treat me like a slave" I said sobbing in his chest. He gently caressed my hair and that calmed me down very quickly. I pecked his cheek "Thank you bestie!' I said with a small smile on my face. He seemed surprised and said with a small smile "Your welcome shortie!". That's when I woke up again.

That was interesting!. Christmas was around the corner. Everyone will be singing Christmas Carlos together with their family. While I have so much fun with my friends. Bill and Rebecca!. The two most important persons and in the whole world. And oh , even Pennywise.