°{13}°

The next morning , Bill went out to search the person who could have ever posted that video of Stella and him hanging out at the carnival. Suddenly Bill noticed a strange man , he was wearing a black hoodie, sunglasses and he was smoking. He approached the man and slapped very hard. "Did u post this video of us hanging out?!" the man stayed silent and continued to smoke his cigarette. Bill transformed into his clown form and punched him in the face really hard. He roared with anger and glared at him with those yellow eyes. The man simply smiled and looked up. "I didn't post that video of u guys...." he said in a soft tone. Pennywise grabbed him by his collar and pulled him close to his face. "I'm not gonna repeat myself, did u post this video of us hanging out?!".The man simply sighed and nodded his head and explained how a girl named Ashley paid him to do that and he was a poor and homeless man.

Stella's Pov:

I hope Pennywise finds the culprit who posted that video ours! I thought to myself. As I was about to go downstairs, I spotted a note lying on one of the stairs. I went down and picked it up.

It read: I found the culprit!, it is non other than Ashley herself. She was the one who paid a poor and homeless man!
-pw

I knew it!, ughhhhhhhh!. She's gonna pay for what she did to me. I don't understand why she keeps on bullying me like this?!. Is she like jealous of me cause I'm smarter than her?!, or is it because she just simply hates how I attract all the guys in school?!. Ugh!, my head hurts a lot. I dashed upstairs to my room and texted Bill to come home quick. I had to figure things out very quickly!. Penny teleported himself to my room angrily. "What's wrong Penny?, got any news about Ashley?" he simply sighed and said "Ashley's in a coma right now and she won't wake for 5 months straight!" I looked at him with pure disbelief.

No no no!, this can't be happening right now!

If Ashley doesn't wake up from her coma; I will not get to know why she did this to me! I thought to myself. Penny sat beside me and stroked my cheek and said that she will wake up soon.

Well......

All depends on luck!