°{4}°

Stella's Pov:
I started heading to school when I suddenly bumped into somone. I looked up too see that it was Bill! "I'm so sorry Bill!" I said "It's okay, just be careful next time!" he replied with a cute smile on his face. "Anyways, wanna come over to my house later shortie?" he asked "Of course!, I'd love to come over to your house later!" I said while jumping up and down like a 5 year old! "Woah woah, calm down Stella!" he said surprised "S-sorry..." "It's fine!" he said and again his eyes were that ocean blue colour that Pennywise had when I met him in my dreams yesterday night. "Well I gotta go now!, see ya later!" I said "Yeah see ya!" he said waving his hand. He's so nice!.

30 minutes later(after school)

As reached I home,I gasped as I saw Stacey throwing all of my stuff into the fireplace!. God she's so annoying and mean! "Hey!, those are my belongings!" "Yeah, so?" she said with an evil grin on her face. I cried and said "They mean a lot to me!" "Why are you like this Stacey?!"I said yelling "WHY, JUST WHY?!" I screamed and ran into my room sobbing. Then I thought about Bill's eyes. That's when I started singing a song.

(Now play the video above⬆️!)

(●●●)

I've been watchin' you for some time
Can't stop starin' at those ocean eyes
Burning cities and napalm skies
Fifteen flares inside those ocean eyes
Your ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Fallin' into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

I've been walkin' through a world gone blind
Can't stop thinkin' of your diamond mind
Careful creature made friends with time
He left her lonely with a diamond mind
And those ocean eyes

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Fallin' into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

Da, da-da, da-da
Da-da-da, da, da
Da, da, da, da, da-da-da-da
Mm
Mm
Mm

No fair
You really know how to make me cry
When you gimme those ocean eyes
I'm scared
I've never fallen from quite this high
Fallin' into your ocean eyes
Those ocean eyes

At night!

I wore some comfortable clothes and then laid down on my bed and drifted off to sleep.

Dream Pov:
I was at the same place again, but this time the clown wasn't around. I walked and walked. I kept calling out his name , but nothing. I tried calling him again.

Still nothing!

Then I finally saw him sitting down on the beach sand and he was laughing mincingly. He saw me and waved at me. I gasped with fear and ran as fast as I could to escape him,but before I could, I felt a gloved hand on my shoulder. It was him!. "Hiya Stella!" "Trying to escape your only friend Pennywise?" "I told you that we aren't friends!" he growled and lifted me up by my throat "Your starting to make me angry and I don't like it!" "L-l-let m-me g-go" he listened and let go of my throat "Anyways, I'm here to talk to you" "About what?" he asked confused "About you silly!" "About m-me?"he asked confused "Yes!" "What about me?" "You need to change yourself!" "Why?!" he asked angrily "Because it's not fair to kill people, especially the poor innocent little children!" "Why can't you kill the bad people?!" "Like kidnappers, robbers, thieves, burglars,etc?!" I said sobbing "Please..., please don't kill anyone who are good!" "Kill the bad ones instead!" He looked shocked and touched by my words. He bent down at my level and started rubbing my head softly and he purred and said "Okay!, I will not kill anyone who are good!" "I will kill only the bad ones instead for you shortie!"he said giving me a small smile where his bunny teeth were shown. It was cute "Thank you Penny!" "Your welcome shortie" "See ya later!" he said smiling "See ya!" I said waving. That's when I woke up. Finally he's nice!