Being Watched.

Eyes open and alert when I heard leaves rustling in the distance.

Keeping eyes on my knife just in case anything goes down,
Having Bea stay asleep so there's no panic, I whisper shout into the empty part of the woods.

"Hello? Come out and drop your weapons" I demanded

Standing in silence having no answer, I just assumed it was an animal on its way to its destination,
Until I heard a voice, whispering or trying to at least.

Waking Bea up and explaining the whole situation, rambling really.

Beas eyes wide, looking at something behind me then staring back into my eyes, a small "look" came out of her mouth, my eyes shut hoping they disappear before I turn around.

Unfortunately none of that happened, having to turn around,
I was greeted with a man, he had shaggy hair and leather jacket and a intimidating crossbow pointing straight into my head.

"Who are you" I heard the man speak but wasn't the man Infront of me.

He had a heavy accent, he walked out from behind the trees with 3 other people, all of them holding guns pointing at both of us.

Scared for Bea I motion for her to get behind me, holding her hand for comfort.

"I'm clove and uh.. this is Bea" I spoke

His eyes softened for a minute realizing I had a kid with me,
"She your daughter?" He questioned,

"no, my sister" I said bluntly, refusing to go into any detail around these people.

He nodded, staying silent looking at his group for a decision, the women shook her head grabbing the guys hand next to hers, a couple maybe?

The kid with the cowboy hat also said no and whispered with the man who could his father.

"We have a place" the women blurted

Taking everyone by surprise especially me, she followed up by saying " a safe place, where you could grow up safely, you guys could visit if you would like!" she offered.

Looking between everyone's eyes in the group, they seemed to be pissed but trying to go show it, "give me a sec" I said,
They nodded while I turned around to see if Bea wanted to see what it was like, she slightly nodded still shook up from this whole thing.

"Okay, we'll visit your "safe place" but if any of you try anything I will blow your brains out, got it? I stated.

They nodded, signaling for us to follow them, we did staying in the back of the group for safety measures,
Walking with the boy my age and the women who offered us to visit.

"I'm Maggie by the way" she said, putting her hand out for me to shake.

Taking her hand and shaking it, "clove" I whispered, she brightly smiled at me, feeling like she's trying to read me in a way.

"oh by the way, that's Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Ca-"

"Walker, stay close, be quiet" said Rick announced

Everyone getting into a formation to get the zombie, I cluelessly walk in front of the group, stabbing my knife into the zombies skull.

Looking back, to see everyone puzzled to why I would risk my myself like that.

"What?" I asked

Rick shaking his head, emotions dropping on his face to keep going onward till we get to their "homes"

Keeping Bea close infront of me, suddenly her eyes widened, panic bubbling in me while I look up and I see a huge gate.

Rick in front shouting to the person watching on top of the structure to open up the gates.

The gates opening, seeing children laughing, people planting fruits and vegetables, like everything was normal.

"Welcome to Alexandria" Rick spoke.