Planning.

Running through the small patch of forest, fending off any walkers who came into view.

The night already welcomed, the stars appearing across the sky, bea silently counting each one carefully, being sure not to miss one, distracting herself.

Immediately sitting down, my breath catching up with me, thoughts now taking over, my breath getting heavy.

Pulling bea closer, my hands around her shoulder, and around her head, rocking both of us back and forth trying to calm those thoughts.

Carl staying quite, his gun in his hand, anxiously looking around, unsettled.

Silence filled the area, anxious looks and tired eyes circled the group.

Every rustle of the leaves tensing everyone, bea already fallen asleep, used to the Alexandria schedule.

Following in Beas footsteps, eyes heavy but not wanting to leave carl alone.

" I can take watch for the night" carl spoke up, watching me slowly blink every couple minutes.

"But I don't-" I started before he interrupted " don't worry about me, seriously you need some rest" he whispered.

Wanting to refuse his words but deciding not to, listening to my body and closing my eyes, letting sleep take over.

A pang of hurt on my thigh, being repeated over and over, wanting to ignore the feeling but the pain was relentless.

Opening my eyes to, Carl now fast asleep, looking up I saw the people i thought I lost forever.

Quinn poking my leg with a rather pointy stick and Maggie holding Judith trailing along behind her, smiles on their faces, finally finding apart of home.

Frantically getting up, rushing to Quinn first, hugging her as tightly as I could.

Getting to Maggie and giving her a huge bear hug like she had done multiple times.

Giving Judith a small squish on the cheek and cooing at her to make her smile.

Apparently making too much noise, looking behind me was Carl with furrowed brows and bea who was still rubbing her eyes.

Carl immediately running up to Maggie, hugging little Judith, a smile present on his face from seeing his little sister.

Everyone gathering around the small little camp me, bea and Carl made.

"Is Aaron okay?" "—did you see Xavier or Enid?" I asked Maggie also looking at Quinn for answers, just small shakes of their heads for answers, them having no idea who went where.

Maggie wanting to avoid the saddening aura of the group. "-we should have a fire, bea and Judith stay with me, Carl can be on watch and Quinn and clove collect some firewood" she announced, her accent coming out.

Nodding at her request, putting my arm out for Quinn to grab onto, interlocking our arms, looking like an odd pair of twins.

Wandering into the small patch of forest and collecting the wood that's fallen, carrying them like a swaddled baby.

Following a small trail of wood, unknowingly wandering off in the opposite direction that Quinn was going in.

Keeping to myself for the most part until I wanted to ask Quinn a question and looking over and she's no where to be found, frantically looking around, whisper-shouting her name.

No answer until I heard a scream coming from a different patch of the wood, the part where I last saw Quinn.