Changed.

"Eighteen" Aaron sighed.

Sitting up fully now, my jaw dropped slightly, trying to understand, fully looking at Aaron's face now.

"And no one wanted to even mention anything!" I whisper yelled.

"Does Maggie know?" I questioned him.

He only shook his head, his head hanging low now, unsure of what would happen next.

Silence circled the room, soft snores coming from bea on the other couch, calm and unaware of the things going on.

"I have to tell Maggie" I whispered, not directly looking at Aaron anymore.

Standing up from the couch but the force of Aaron's hand on my shoulder brought me back down.

"You can't, if you care for her, f-for anyone of that matter you can't tell anyone, got it" his voice growing with each word he spoke.

Staying quite now, nodding at his words.

Standing up silently, making my way to the door.

Aaron's voice spoke up again, "where are you going" he sounded nervous, on edge even.

"A walk" I simply said.

Opening the door, flinching at the loud slam.

Trying to keep calm, trying not thinking it over.

Crossing my arms over my chest, letting the few birds melodies take my mind.

Being met with the huge gate opening, being taken out of my daze.

My eyes looking over the whole group, not exactly knowing how to feel about everyone as of now.

Quinn who was on watch jumping down from the latter giving everyone an embrace with a welcoming smile.

Everyone walking back in, going their separate ways but Carl walking straight to me.

He had a smile plastered on his face before he saw the look on mine.

He knew I knew.

Him putting his hands in his hair trying to find words to start with.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I knew how much he meant to you, I just- i-" he looked worried.

"I know" I spoke lightly. "-But you guys should tell maggie she deserves to know"

" I know, and we will, soon, promise" he puts on a small smile, maybe to make me feel better.

"But why no-" I tried to protest.

But Carl decided against the whole future argument and pulled me into a hug, uncomfortable at first but then getting lost in his warm arms.

Keeping my face against his chest, "we'll be alright" he whispered into the top of my head, coming out more mumbled than anything.

Pulling out of the hug, the street empty now.

" I have another thing to tell you" Carl spoke up.