Going Sour.

Limping outside to the deck, getting some much needed fresh air, taking a breath in and out slowly.

Heavy boots walking out taking a seat next to me was Carl he looked over a couple times before saying anything.

"Hey finely" Carl spoke lowly.

"You sound like my old principle" I told him while giggling.

He hummed like laughing "I'm so glad you think of me that way" he smiled.

Looking at him intensely, both of us smiling for such a stupid reason at the worst time but we couldn't help it.

Swearing he was leaning in slowly, i mimicked his movements slowly moving forward.

Rick swiftly opening the door, and us awkwardly standing up instantly to avoid everything that just could of happened.

"We gotta go now" he told Carl while he grasped his shoulder.

Confused with that he meant and where they could go without even being targeted.

Pulling Carl's hand in my direction so he would look at me.

"Where are you going, what do you mean now,
you're gonna get hurt" I spoke to just him but Rick standing right there guess it was for him too.

"Nothing will go wrong" he said not sounding confident,
Rambling on about my worries on what could happen out there, and hell we're both shot if anything else happens it could be the end.

Rick leaving Carl with me to sort out the anxiety bubbling through me.

Carl putting a hand over my mouth to get me to stop talking for a second, he then pulled me into an embrace.

Holding him tight to my body and tucking my head into the crook of his neck this time shutting my eyes tightly thinking I'd open my eyes to this being a whole fever dream.

Sadly it was all real, every single piece.

"Could I come with you guys at least" I asked.

"No clove, m'sorry" he said back.

A nod was all that was given back to him, turning away fidgeting to get into the house without a look back, the warm contact was lost.

Taking the seat I had before in the house almost like it was becoming my safe spot but i guess it was mine to claim hence my blood already everyone on it.

Carl coming in moments later refusing to meet my eyes either out of embarrassment or guilt.

Rick gathered up Michonne, Rosita, Carl, Glenn, Daryl, Sasha, Abraham and Aaron for his little mission to I don't even know where.

Rick also "assigned" me and Maggie to take care of Judith and have enid check my wound every day.

Barley listening to the orders Rick spoke spacing out,
Coming back into reality guessing it was time to say goodbye to everyone since there was lots of words and hugs happening.

Bea running up to each person getting her pick and telling them a nice goodbye with a hug, her speciality really.

Getting to Carl she hugged his legs, Carl nonchalantly picked her up setting her on his waist like she was a small baby.

My angered expression at him turned soft, laughing at his antics.

"Come on older Finley, bring it in" he motioned.

Rolling my eyes with a small smile on my face hugging him with bea messing with my hair on top,
"When will you be back" I gulped asking him.

"Tomorrow morning, no later, I promise" he spoke.

"If you're on the brink of death, I will kill you" I threatened but in a joking manner.

"And I'll give it to you, just not in the heart like those old knight movies" he winced at the thought.

"Not in the heart" I promised with a smile.

Carl putting bea down, moving to the last person to say goodbye to was the hardest just in case anything happens.

Aaron also picking bea up with less difficulty, bea snuggling into Aaron a frown straight on her face, giving him a hug at the same time putting his hand on the back of my head.

"Maggie and Paul will take care of you guys, don't go outside the walls, clove take care of your sister as well" he spoke telling us the "rules"

"I will, no worries Aaron we'll be okay" I reassured him.

"Oh I know, you girls are strong" he smiled.

And with that everyone was out of the door, the danger closer than ever, only hope that will keep us alive, make us believe they'll come back untouched.