Silent Staring.

Waking up by someone stepping on my calf.

Looking up and seeing Carl motioning for me to get up,
Rubbing my calf and standing wobbly trying to not to stand on anyone like Carl did me.

Quietly leaving Ron's house, speed walking up to Carl to catch up.

"Why'd you wake me" I asked looking at Carl.

"your sisters probably awake" he mumbled.

nodding "um thank you, did you have to step on my calf though?" I questioned.

He rolled his eyes staying silent walking ahead of me,
Fidgeting with my hands I stay behind him not wanting to deal with him being more of an asshole.

Arriving to Arrons house, Maggie and Glenn talking outside.

Confused I give Maggie a small wave Glenn smiling over at us.

"Hey uh what's going on inside? Is bea okay?" I asked looking at both of them for an answer.

Glenn taking over, "she great no worries on her" he said happily,
"Also there's a meeting inside for a group to go out, that's probably why you guys are here!" he explained to me.

Looking back at Carl slightly disappointed, he shrugged mouthing something I didn't understand.

Thanking Maggie and Glenn as I walk inside.

I get inside and I see practically everyone in the community in here.

Walking inside everyone turning their heads at me,
Bea shouting "CLOVE YOU'RE HOME!" and hearing bea call this home was heartwarming to say the least.

Hugging her asking her a bunch of questions to make sure she was okay.

Feet coming into view, looking up and it being Rick, he told me they were talking about who would go into groups saying I was an option already.

Agreeing with him trying not to refuse anything for the safety of bea.

Rick making the group of Maggie, me, Carl, Glenn, Xavier, Daryl and Michonne

Rick and Daryl on their own mission while everyone else will stick together.

Everyone agreeing, talking with Aaron and Bea, making sure he'll take care of her, "what about Judith" I heard Carl whisper.

Overhearing Carl and Ricks conversation about what seems like a girl,
Butting out of their conversation I talk with everybody in the group seeing where everyone's going.

Getting dragged away by my shoulder into a sort of armory room that I didn't know we had?

"Take this and that" Carl said pointing to a gun on the table while handing me a knife.

awkwardly standing around with him I decided to ask.

"Who's Judith" I asked him.

Carl turning around, eyebrows furrowed.

"How'd you know about her" he questioned me.

"You and you're dad talk pretty loud" I laughed a little trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh, we'll she's my sister" he said bluntly.

Nodding at him I was slowly walking out before he told me "can you please be careful, I can't look out for you the whole time out there".

Give him a thumbs up, it was backhanded but it was nice nonetheless.

Everyone now gone out of the house.

Sitting with bea on the couch, reassuring that I'll be safe and back before no time but it really sounded like I was trying to convince myself.

Bea telling me all the stories of Aaron and how Maggie came over to help.

Feeling grateful for everyone giving bea a life, no walkers, no injuries, just safety.

Spending the rest of my morning with bea and Aaron.

A knock at the door interrupted the laughs echoing through the house.

Aaron shouting "come in" to the unknown person outside.

Glenn coming in.

Waving he motioned for me to come with him and the group, giving a deep breath I gave bea a hug and said fuck it and gave a hug to Aaron as well.

Saying bye as well just in case it could be my last.

Running over to Glenn, picking up my weapons and "care" bag.

Getting up to Glenn he put an arm around my shoulder for comfort, walking to the rest of the group.

Seeing Maggie hugging enid, both smiling assuming she's saying bye.

Getting up to Maggie she had a warm smile.

Talking with Maggie and Glenn telling them what could go wrong, fear in my voice.

"We'll be alright,
look how strong you are clove." She said.