Nightmare.

Pushing Carl back, multiple times hitting his chest with the palms of my hands, not enough strength to hurt him.

Carl just taking it, tears collecting at the brim of my eye,
"Why do you guys lie to me?" I whispered, Carl stopping the movements of my hands by grabbing my wrists.

Pulling me into a hug, not fully accepting it, placing his hand over my hand bringing me fully to his chest.

A silent tear slipping out of my eye, giving it somewhat and laying my head against his shoulder, arms down at my sides, more of an awkward position than anything but both of us didn't really seem to care.

A loud knock coming from the door behind us, making me jump a little and Carl widen his eyes.

Leaving the warmth of the hug wasn't a pleasant feeling, not realizing how cold everything was.

Unlocking the locks on the door being greeted with Rick, Negan and Daryl on the porch.

Instantly rolling my eyes at the sight in front of me, not something you want to see after everything that just happened.

Daryl behind Negan, pointing his crossbow directly at his head, not fully trusting him.

"May we come in?" Rick asked gently.

Not saying anything but taking a deep breath and opening the door fully stepping to the side.

Negan walking around the home, picking up the photos I took with Arron and Bea, Maggie and Glenn and the other group members.

Setting the photos back down, everyone making themselves comfy on the couch, silence entered the room.

Deciding to break the silence and speak first, "where's my dad- "where's Aaron?" I asked, a shocked look on my face, unsure if I should even think about saying that yet.

"He stayed back, wanted to look for more stuff" he spoke, his eye brows furrowed, making me worried about where Aaron could be.

"Why is he here?" Carl's voice echoed from behind me, motioning towards Negans sitting frame.

Rick giving Carl a look, something being spoken.

"To watch us thrive" Rick somewhat explained.

"He and uh and Kai will be staying with us for now" Rick told us.

Disappointment rushing through my body once again, "if they try anything-" I start.

"They die" Carl finished, more harsh than my words would have been but silently agreeing.

"Kids are right, he killed Glenn." Daryls voice spoke up.

Flinching at the words, recollecting the memories of the night where everything went wrong.

Everything feeling more enclosed and feeling less air going in and out of my body.

Whispering to Carl to look out for bea just in case.

"I can't stay here with him any longer, I'll be back later" I pointed towards Negan, leaving the house immediately.

Already feeling the air more clearly in my lungs, fast walking through the quiet neighborhood.

No one on lookout, having to climb the tower and climb over the tall wall, hanging on, deep sighing and hoping not to break anything.

Dropping from the wall, closing my eyes as I land, wincing just in case anything happened.

Taking my knife out, heading towards the nearest walker I see, jabbing the knife through the walkers skull.

Anger, sadness, any anxiety I had going into stab.

Hearing the rustle of the leaves close to me, looking in each direction, becoming more aware of my surroundings.

Pointing my knife in the direction the noises are coming from.

While turned in the opposite direction a walker coming up behind me, dragging me down to the dirt.

Trying to drive my knife into the walkers head, fighting the force on top of me, trying to feel around for my knife.

A voice then called out "who's there", unsure if i should speak or stay silent.