Alone Now.

Running as fast as my legs could carry me, running in Quinn's direction, a walker that layer on top quinn, biting at her stomach, taking my knife and bringing it down to the walkers skull.

Sitting beside Quinn, calming her down and reassuring her feelings, her talking a mile per minute, unable to get her words fully out.

Blood on her hands as raises them into my view, slowly looking down at where her hand was just placed.

A chuck biten out of her abdomen, gushing a heavy amount of blood, panic rising in me i take the flannel that sat on my waist quickly off not wanting to waste precious time.

Whispering small "it's okay's" through the air, footsteps coming up behind me, not long after finding it was Maggie.

Turning my head to give her a desperate look, red covering up to my wrists.

Maggie's face had pure terror written all over it, tightening the flannel around Quinn's waist, the clothing piece already dripping with the red liquid.

Maggie taking me by the shoulder, walking little ways away, giving me a sorrowful look.

"It's time to say goodbye" she whispered, instantly pulling me into a hug before I could react.

Fighting the answer she gave, "— she can't-, it's not her time" i stuttered out.

"You're setting her free" Maggie simply said.

Thinking over Maggie's words she was right, the small walk back was quite and full of silent tears.

Wiping them quickly before getting to Quinn, a sad smile sat on my face, "I'm so sorry" I started.

She lifted her red stained hand, putting it over my cheek, " I love you clove finley, although bea was my favorite" she giggled to herself ending in a coughing fit.

Laughing with her, a tear rolling down my cheek at the same time, unsure of the feeling I was supposed to have.

Maggie taking her turn, whispering some things about glenn and enid, Maggie waving me over, looking at me intensely asking me if I wanted to give Quinn peace.

Violently shaking my head, unable to ever do such a thing to a close friend, Maggie nodded at my response, understanding.

Now sitting next to Quinn, a smile on her face and a tear stuck in the corner of her eye.

Holding her hand, not wanting to say goodbye like this.

Not even a couple minutes later, her head went limp, her hand lost its life.

A low growl starting from her, her eyes turned glossed over, now vibrant, full of hunger.

Her growling at me, using all her strength to get her teeth into my face, before she could get too close Maggie  lodged her knife slowly into her temple, me wincing at the movement.

And with that everything just stopped, Quinn's smile still slightly present on her lips, Maggie leaving the small patch of woods, leaving me to my own thoughts.

Tears streaming down my face, losing another person who I considered family, nothings fair anymore.

Looking around the the area, seeing a small patch of flowers through my blurry vision, sluggishly walking over to carefully pick them.

Slowly bringing them back over to Quinn's pale body, placing them in her hands, crossing them over her body.

With a small whisper to the top of her head, I left her, forever.

Almost making back to the small campsite but not bringing myself to get there, dropping by a tree near by, repeatedly stabbing my knife into the leaves, releasing any emotion that was left.

Going far enough to repeatedly hit the tree, throwing a punch that ruined the mood, sure that a bruised hand will be brought up later.