♡06

ayo first update this yearrrrr

Stepping out of her home, Kang Hyemin took a deep breath, the cool breeze instantly hitting her

Stepping out of her home, Kang Hyemin took a deep breath, the cool breeze instantly hitting her. A bark came from her dog and he nudged her to start walking.

"Wow be patient Gyeol," She jokingly rolled her eyes. She planned to take a refreshing walk after school to clear her mind, and because she wanted to spend time with her dog, Gyeol.

She got Gyeol as her 13th birthday present, after practically giving so many hints about wanting a dog, specifically a white toy poodle. To say she was thrilled when she got him was an understatement though.

Even though there were quite many responsibilities when keeping a dog as a pet, Hyemin didn't mind at all.

The park was just a 2-minute walk from where she lived so it wasn't a hassle for her. Once she reached the park, she was glad that it wasn't crowded.

Maybe because it's a weekday today.

Hyemin took out her earphones and put in on, careful to not let go of her dog's leash. A smile made its way to her lips when she spotted an undoubtedly cute couple her age, sitting on the grass, the guy laying on the girl's lap as she played with his hair.

She adored the way the guy looked at the girl. The lovesick gaze he kept onto her as she chattered on, it seemed like he had no idea what she was talking about but he still showed interest in her conversation.

Hyemin looked away in single as a few thoughts clouded her mind. She wondered whether she would be able to experience something like that at least once more before she graduated since, after graduation, she would be too busy for a relationship.

Her thought was cut off when she realized her hand felt empty. Her eyes widened when She looked down and saw the leash out of her hands. Looking back up, she spotted her dog, not a big distance running away from her.

A groan escaped her lips as she started running after him.

"Get back here!" She yelled. Gyeol ran even faster, bumping into some people's legs causing them to bump against each other and fall.

"Sorry," Hyemin smiled sheepishly, slightly bowing before sprinting off again. Her pace began to slow down as Gyeol started running up the hill.

A good 10 seconds later, she felt a sharp sting in her leg, a wince escaping her lips as she stopped completely. She softly massaged her leg and felt a lick on her arm.

"Look who's here," She pressed her lips into a fine line. Gyeol rubbed himself against her leg as if he was apologizing and looked back at her.

"Hmm, I'll consider your apology." She limped her way to a nearby tree and sat down under it. She fished for the rubber ball she brought along with her, "Wanna play catch?"

Gyeol jumped excitedly and barked while she got the leash off of him. Hyemin took that sign as a yes and threw the rubber ball a very far distance and within 1 second, Gyeol ran after it.

Hyemin slowly exhaled and closed her eyes. The peace and tranquility she'd been wanting ever since school ended. However, that did not last long as she heard a bark in front of her. The dog started sniffing her making her slightly confused.

"You're back so soon?" She pets the dog. It had not even been 10 seconds since she had thrown the ball. She realized that he didn't bring the ball back with him. The dog sat on her lap and rubbed itself on her, asking for attention.

"Where's the-"

Hyemin looked up when she heard another bark. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she noticed the dog looked exactly like Gyeol. The dog dropped the ball in front of her and happily wagged its tail.

"Wha- Gyeol?"

The dog on her left barked.

That must be Gyeol.

"So if you're Gyeol then who's-"

The dog on her lap barked and wagged its tail. Before Hyemin could think, she heard a voice not far from her.

"Thank you so much for-" The boy was about to thank her for holding onto his dog since he just spent the last 10 minutes chasing it but- "Oh, it's you."

Hyemin was met face to face with Park Sunghoon. She internally facepalmed, how much bad luck could she possibly have to be seeing him almost everywhere she went.

"I'm not so thrilled to see you either, Park." She rolled her eyes.

"Well I don't want to be here any longer so I'll just grab my dog and go." He picked up his dog and headed back down the hill.

"He's so annoying," muttered Hyemin. She noticed it was getting dark and took that as the time to go back home.

"Time to go home little bud," She pet the dog that was on her lap before putting the leash on him. Thankfully, her ankle didn't hurt on the walk home. She made a self note to ice it when she reached home though.

wow do they have a long way to go