♡09

my karate tournament is tomorrow. pissing my pants rn as we speak im so nervous

Hyemin sighed as she entered the all too familiar rink

Hyemin sighed as she entered the all too familiar rink. She hasn't skated in months due to her injury but now, her doctor allowed her to. She felt excitement bubbling inside her as she greeted her friends. 

"Hyemin? It's been a while since we saw you," one of her friends greeted.

A large smile displayed on her lips, "Yeah. It feels good to be here again."

"I'm glad you're here again," said Minhee. "It's been awfully quiet these past months. As much as I don't want to admit it, I missed your annoying ass." 

All of them burst into laughter at Minhee's words. They chatted for a few more minutes before going into the rink.

"Must feel nice." said a familiar voice.

Hyemin instantly knew who it was. She turned around to face him, "Yeah it is."

"It's like meeting an old friend." they both said in unison. Sunghoon glanced at her and let out a small chuckle. 

"Well, I'm gonna go now so see ya." she muttered, turning around.

She turned around the corner and stopped in her tracks as soon as she saw him. He was looking around for something- no someone. 

Fuck, what is he doing here?

She swiftly turned around and ran back where she came from. 

"Why did he have to come here? I thought I told him to stop bothering me gosh!" Hyemin sighed frustatedly. 

Muttering a string of curse words, she wasn't looking where she was going and harshly bumped into Sunghoon. 

Hyemin contemplated whether to ask for his help or not before making an irrational choice. 

"Hey, could you do me a favor?" Hyemin asked. Before Sunghoon could even answer her question she spoke up once again. 

"Yeom Hyunwoo is on his way here. Could you please tell him to leave? He won't listen to me so maybe he'd listen to you." She spoke quickly. "Thanks I'll owe you one later."

And with that, she took her skates and hid in the girls' bathroom. She could only hope that he would stop if he heard it from Sunghoon. She didn't understand what was Hyunwoo's problem.

He was the one who cheated on her. He was the one who called off their relationship. Over text too. He was the reason she broke her leg. And now he wanted her to take him back? Pathetic. 

Ever since she got over him, she promised herself to never have any high hopes in men anymore. He had broken her heart and left her to pick up the pieces.

Looking back, she cringed at how much she cried over that jerk. But she swore that it would be the last time she cried over any guy excluding Na Jaemin.