♡13

Hyemin woke up earlier than usual today since she and Jiwon planned to eat breakfast at this new cafe that recently just opened up

She had been dreading this day all night. She could only imagine how many questions her classmates would ask about her and Sunghoon and mentally cringed. 

She was definitely not looking forward to this day.

Grabbing her bag, she exited the house and headed to the cafe where she and Jiwon promised to meet up. She heard a lot of good reviews of the new cafe so she definitely had quite high expectations for it. 

The sky was still dark signaling that it was still very early. She could hear the crickets and inhaled when she felt a soft breeze hit her. 

Usually, on a nice morning like this, she would be down to listen to some good music but she decided to give her ears a break this once. Plus she'd left her earphones at home anyway.

Ever since Hyemin left her house, she had this feeling that she was forgetting something. She couldn't pinpoint what it was but she knew she was forgetting something. She shrugged the feeling off when she spotted the cafe and scurried towards it. 

I'm sure I'll remember it sooner or later.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"So is it true that you and Sunghoon are dating?" One of her classmate, Ryujin, asked her. 

"Uh yeah it is true." said Hyemin earning some gasps.

"Damn, I thought you guys hated each other," said Karina and a few other people nodded. "Speaking of Sunghoon, where is he anyway?"

As soon as Karina said that, Hyemin's eyes scanned through the field, looking for the dark-haired boy. Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion when she realized he wasn't here yet. 

Weird. He's always early. 

"I don't know." She muttered. If she had her phone right now, she'd send him a text but she left it back in class. 

The P.E teacher was already starting to call their attendance so this was very odd. Just then, a familiar figure was walking― no running towards them. 

She squinted her eyes and noticed that it was Sunghoon. He looked like he ran a whole marathon. He still had his backpack meaning he probably ran straight here after entering the school. 

"Sorry for coming late miss." He said in between breaths. 

"I'll let it slide since it's your first time." said the teacher and he nodded. 

That's when it hit her. The flashback of her and Sunghoon agreeing yesterday to come to school together to make it seem authentic. 

She obviously didn't miss the glare that was sent her way from Sunghoon himself. She'd mess up. Real bad. And it was only the first day!