♡12

"Fake-date

"Fake-date. Or we could fake-date." 

Hyemin's eyes widened at his words. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. Her words got stuck in her throat. There was no way he was being serious right now.

Never in a million years did she think she'd heard him out of all people say that. 

"Hyunwoo will leave me alone," she muttered to herself. "What about you? There's no way you'd do it unless it could benefit you too,"

"It's a long story and I'm not in the mood to talk about it." Sunghoon answered. 

To make it sort; he'd been lying to Ni-ki about having a girlfriend, and Ni-ki may have told Jake, who was upset that Sunghoon didn't tell him first, and Jake may have told his other friends, causing his entire friend group to believe he has a girlfriend when, in reality, he just had his heartbroken by unrequited love.

Plus, telling them the whole truth would be extremely unpleasant for Sunghoon, especially since Ni-ki and Jungwon would tease him endlessly about it, but just as he was about to do so, this whole rumor about him and Hyemin started going around. 

He didn't know whether to feel happy that he saved himself from embarrassment, or that he had a new problem to deal with. 

"So are you in or not?" Sunghoon asked.

A nod from her. 

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Let's set some basic ground rules," said Hyemin while taking out her phone and Sunghoon nodded. 

Sunghoon was in deep thought for a few seconds before he spoke up, "Only hand-holding is allowed."

"If we're gonna do this, at least make it look authentic." She said. "How about hand-holding and hugging only?"

A nod from him. 

"Oh and no kissing." said Hyemin. A faint blush rose up to Sunghoon's cheeks at the thought of him and Hyemin kissing. 

"No kissing." 

Hyemin nodded as she types them down in her notes app.

"How about we walk home together 3 times a week? Is that convincing enough?" Sunghoon added. 

She really couldn't believe they were doing this. Just a week ago she wanted to rip Sunghoon's head off and now they were dating? Even though it was all fake, she still felt a bit weird about this. 

She's heard stories about people faking dating and the outcome was that they'd fallen for the other person. She shuddered at the thought of falling for Park Sunghoon. There was no way she would ever like someone like him. Right?