♡29

enjoy :))

The following day, Hyemin spent the day engulfing herself in junk foods while binge-watching her favorite k-dramas

The following day, Hyemin spent the day engulfing herself in junk foods while binge-watching her favorite k-dramas. She had been crying all night which resulted in her red eyes and deep bags under them, but she couldn't care less. Her dreaded flight was tomorrow at midnight and she had already finished packing.

She heard there was a party at Jake's place again tonight. She decided to go to just forget about all her problems for one night and enjoy everything before leaving. And she was supposed to be meeting Jiwon there to tell her everything that has been going on.

Once the clock hit 9 pm, she tidied up herself and headed to the party using Grab. A bad feeling crept up behind her back but she shrugged it off.

I'm just overthinking.

Letting out a small exhale, she entered the familiar house which was filled with drunken teenagers and loud music booming throughout the house. Faint memories of what happened last time entered her mind, but none of that was compared to her kiss with Sunghoon that night.

Just then, she spotted Jiwon sitting down and hurried to the girl. She noticed that Jiwon was sitting with Areum and her friends. They looked pretty close, laughing together not realizing she was standing there. Hyemin found it a bit odd since she knew Jiwon disliked Areum and her friends.

"Hey, I need to tell you something," Hyemin spoke up, earning all the girls' attention.

"Well look who it is," said Areum, smiling fakely. "We were just talking about you."

Hyemin chuckled awkwardly and sent a look at Jiwon but she just sat there.

"Your friend here has a question for you, am I right?" Areum stated and their attention all averted towards Jiwon.

Jiwon stood in front of Hyemin and spoke up. "Is it true?"

"Is what true?" For some reason, she didn't feel comfortable here. She didn't trust Areum and her friends. She didn't trust Jiwon with them either. She very much wished she could leave this place instead.

"That you like Sunghoon."

Hyemin's words got stuck in her throat the unexpected question. Dozens of questions were running through her mind. How did she find out? Is she mad about it? Would Jiwon forgive her for lying?

Following the girl's silence, Jiwon cocked her head. "So it is true."

She averted her gaze to the ground due to the uncomfortableness. They were starting to get the attention of people around them but Hyemin wanted to resolve this in a more quiet and calm environment.

"Can we do this somewhere more private?"

Jiwon scoffed and let out a chuckle. "Why? Are you embarrassed?"