♡07

Hyemin dried her wet hair with the towel as she sat on her bed

Hyemin dried her wet hair with the towel as she sat on her bed. It was half-past midnight but she wasn't sleepy. She took her phone and clicked on the YouTube icon. 

She knew she'd regret this tomorrow when she'd be sleepy the whole day but that was a problem she'll deal with tomorrow.

Grabbing a snickers bar on her bedside table, she sat comfortably on her bed. She ignored the fact that she just brushed her teeth 5 minutes ago and eating a bar of chocolate after goes against the whole point but she couldn't care less. 

30 seconds into the video, her phone rang signaling someone had called her. When Hyemin recognized the number, she groaned. He'd been calling her ever since she came back from her walk. 

Why does he keep calling me?

The first time he called, it was to apologize. Of course, Hyemin couldn't believe the Yeom Hyunwoo was apologizing right now. The second call was to ask if they could get back together and as soon as she heard him say that, she hung up. 

Hyemin hoped the call would eventually stop but the phone started ringing again. Being fed up, she just answered the call. 

"Hyemin... I'm sorry, for everything I did. I-" 

"Listen, can you please stop bothering me?" Hyemin stated. There was a few seconds of silence before Hyunwoo spoke up again.

"If you really love me, you'd get back together with me... I thought you loved me."  

Oh, how Hyemin cringed at his words. Did he even have any shame? 

Get back together? After everything he did? He must be insane. 

Not wanting to let this ruin her whole night, Hyemin just hung up and muted her phone. She situated herself on her bed once again and put on Netflix. She frowned when her bed felt a little empty. 

That's weird, he always sleeps on my bed. 

Hyemin stood up and searched for her dog. She walked downstairs and turned on the lights. There he was, sitting in front of the door as if waiting for someone.

"Come on, let's go sleep," She carried him by he got out of her embrace and waited by the door.

"Gyeol let's go," 

She noticed how the dog didn't react to her calling his name. 

That's strange. 

"Come on Gyeol, let's go upstairs." She gestured him upstairs but he did not move an inch, not even to look at her. The dog whined and tried opening the door with its paws. 

Then a thought hit her. She picked the dog up and checked the collar but there was none. Gyeol always had his yellow collar on him.

"You're not Gyeol," Her eyes widened in realization. Hyemin ran upstairs to put on a jacket before leaving her house with the dog. She thanked god his house was just across from hers since it made everything way easier. 

She rang the doorbell and a sleepy-looking Sunghoon answered the door. 

"What're you doing here?" asked Sunghoon, voice deeper than usual due to being woken up. 

Hyemin was caught off guard by his voice and even though she didn't want to admit it, he sounded hot. 

She cleared her throat, "You have my dog."

He scratched his back sleepily, "No I do not."

"Yes, you do." 

"I think I know my own dog better than you," he scoffed. "Look, it's literally almost 1 AM and-"

Sunghoon didn't even get to finish his sentence when Hyemin cut him off, "Gyeol baby come here," and within 2 seconds, her dog ran to her and wagged his tail happily. 

She looked at Sunghoon with an 'I-Told-You-So' look and handed him back his dog. The last thing she wanted to do was to bicker with him at almost 1 AM so she just turned around and walked back to her house. 

how are u guys?

how are u guys?