♡EPILOGUE♡

Hyemin woke up to the chirps of the birds and yawned

Hyemin woke up to the chirps of the birds and yawned. She noticed she was still in Sunghoon's room. She checked the time and it was still early. 07:30 AM. She felt a vibration from her phone and checked the messages.

jaehwa : Good morning

jaehywa : Are you up?

me : wish i wasn't

jaehwa : That's the spirit

me : 🚪🚶‍♀️

jaehwa : Do you have a few minutes to spare?

me : if this is about the flight

me : don't worry i'm not planning to run away or something

me : although that does sound like a good idea

jaehwa : Funny

jaehwa : There's something else though. I'm already in front of your house

me : oh?

me : ok

Hyemin tried to get up but Sunghoon's arms were hugging her so tightly. She could feel his peaceful breathing over her neck, slightly tickly her in the process. She pecked him on the cheek before finally getting out.

She washed her face and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked less miserable. Although that would only be for a few hours until she had to leave. She was glad Sunghoon was there for her. She wished she could be there for him until forever but the universe held a grudge against her.

"What did you want so early in the morning?" she questioned her brother, still sour about having to leave.

"I talked to dad and," He kept his phone in his pocket, "convinced him to let you stay."

It took her a few seconds to process the words coming out of his mouth. But when she did, she excitedly asked, "This isn't a joke, right?"

"Nope. I convinced him I could manage another company and you can stay here," He grinned. Hyemin squealed and gave him a big hug, a giant smile making its way to her face.

"Thank you, really," She sniffed and wiped a stray tear.

"It's no problem. I just couldn't stand seeing you and Sunghoon so sad. The man was really heartbroken when I told him 2 nights ago," He sighed sadly. "And I know Dad can't keep you two away so..."

He took out one flight ticket from his pocket and ripped it in half, before ripping it even more and stepping on it. He shrugged, "I'm still going tonight though, got 3 companies to manage,"

"Was he mad?"

"Oh, very mad. But it's fine, I know how to deal with it,"

"I really owe you for this one," She nudged him with her elbow.