Sneak-Peek

Hey, readers!

First of all, I want to thank you all for choosing to read my story.

I'm not going to drag this long but don't even think about copying my work... Taking inspiration from it and writing your own story is okay. In fact, I would love to read those stories. But if you copy the whole thing, then I guess you don't have any creativity of your own... And that's miserable...

Anyways, here's the sneak-peek!

❣️❣️❣️

"Liv, you are going to the party and that is final!" Paige told me in her bossy tone. Her light brown eyes were full of seriousness.

I swear, she is definitely Hitler reborn!

"But I have homework!" I pouted.

I didn't really have any homework since I already completed it during my free slot but she didn't need to know that.

I am a secret agent and I could never reveal my secret to her. So, I have to lie to her.

It's for national security!

Lying to my only female friend was hard and soul-wrenching but it was a necessary evil. I had to do it... I just had to.

She wanted me to go to a party with her since it was our last year of high school and I had never been to a high school party.

But...

I had a mission from the head of the organisation I worked for!

I just had to watch that last episode of my favourite show for the 200th time!

It was a life and death kinda mission.

And no one other than me was qualified enough to complete this mission.

"And you also have the weekend." Paige gave me a flat look. "Complete your homework later!" She waved it off as she continued eating her salad.

How can she eat so many veggies?!

She was a model-like high schooler with blonde hair and light-brown eyes filled with excitement who, I was sure, could've had a million friends if she didn't hang out with a simple brunette with sea-blue eyes like myself.

But she was loyal to me...

❣️❣️❣️

So, here it is...

I'll start posting latest by the first of October...
Earliest by 25th September 2021...

Until then, comment your views!

And stay safe...

-Imaginativegirl006