Chapter 13: So Original

"What happened to your face?" I asked, my eyes widening as I took in the black eye.

Dan looked like he was just about to pass out and the huge bruise on his face was making it look worse.

Did he get in a fight...

More importantly, did I miss an epic fight?!

This cannot be happening!

I loved high school fights! They were so petty and it was so fun to cheer the fighters on.

Judging by how Dan looked, I know that if I was there, I would have cheered for the other person because he or she clearly won...

How did I miss a fight?!

"Your brother." Dan replied with a huff.

Oh...

"I would say sorry but I had nothing to do with this. I can't control that mushroom-head." I shrugged.

"Gee! Thanks, Liv." Dan rolled his eyes.

"You're welcome, Danny-boy!" I smiled brightly at him.

I still wish that I could have seen the fight...

I don't like to cheer for my brother but I sure could have enjoyed the whole thing...

"What exactly happened?" Paige questioned.

"He came over and told me that he knows that I was the reason Liv had to put bandages on her wrist." Dan started.

Oops!

"It might have slipped out." I winced.

"Might have slipped out?" Dan raised an eyebrow at me. "He was about to rearrange all the bones in my body and you say that it might have slipped out?" He huffed.

"Hey! It wasn't my fault that that ape decided to just barge into my room in the middle of a father-daughter session!" I pouted.

Everyone knows that the only impossible thing in this world is to control your siblings!

Dan is just a peanut-brained human... That's why he doesn't even understand the common things.

Dumbo Dan!

"You told your father?!" Dan exclaimed, his eyes widening in shock.

Uh oh...

Why do I never think before I speak?

Silly sandwiches!

"He was interrogating me..." I muttered.

"Liv, I really don't want to die! When your brother came over and I told him how you and I were back to normal, he smiled and threw a punch at my face! I don't even wanna imagine what your dad would do to me!" Dan was practically trembling by now.

"He just said that he would give you a big lecture or something." I waved at him dismissively.

"I hope so!" Dan shuddered in fear.

Wait...

Could he know something about...

"That reminds me, the day after you hurt me, Kaylee and her friends said something about Hunter bullying me. Do you know anything about that?" I frowned.

Dan didn't have anything to do with that silly rumour, did he?

If he did then this peanut-brained human was going down!