Chapter 12: Candy Shopping

"So, are you two coming to the party this Friday?" Dan asked as we walked out of the school building.

"Of course!" Paige smiled at him and he blushed as he returned the smile.

Aww! They're so cute!

I need a ship name for them!

Oh god! How did I forget to make a ship name for them?!

How about Pan?

That sounds nice... Like Peter Pan...

Hey! Peter Pan it is!

May Peter Pan sail forever on the beautiful seas...

"What about you, Liv?" Paige turned to me.

"I have an appointment with Dr. TV. We're working on a therapy technique called 'watching movies till I forget all about the guy avoiding me like I'm the plague'." I told them. "The name of the technique is a work in progress." I added after a second.

I really need to work on that... I'll talk to Dr. TV about that...

"Liv! You know what can help you forget about him? A party!" Paige said as she held my hands in hers, raising them up in the air.

"A party at Kaylee's house? I think I'll pass." I replied with a sarcastic smile.

"Oh! Come on, Liv! Kaylee's parties are the best! It will be fun!" Dan chimed.

"If they are anything like Kaylee herself, I would love nothing more than never knowing what they are like." I rolled my eyes.

Kaylee is in the middle of all this mess...

I'm almost sure that she knew that Hunter liked her and that was why she started dating Ryan.

I wouldn't put it past her to think of something like that... She's evil!

Am I being too hard on her?

I'm so confused!

"You know what? Screw the party! Let's go to Papa Joe's on Friday." Paige suggested.

Now I feel bad for making them want to change their plans...

"You guys should go to the party. I really just want to spend some quality time with me, myself and I." I told them honestly.

All that has happened in the past few days was making my head spin.

My peanut brain couldn't handle it anymore!

And I have been running low on sugar for the past few days...

Maybe I should go candy shopping...

"You sure?" Dan asked.

"Two hundred percent sure." I smiled at my two friends who were looking at me with worry shining like that annoying sunlight in the morning in their eyes.

"Okay. But do something to have fun. Maybe go and annoy your brother in the middle of your movie marathon." Paige told me.

I giggled as I nodded my head.

That's my favourite thing to do...

"Will do, captain." I mock-saluted her. "I should go now before the busses leave." I sighed as I waved at them.

"Bye!" They chorused as I walked away.

Another day of my life... gone with the wind...

I'm watching something funny today...

That's the spirit, peanut-brain!

"Liv!" I heard Ryan's voice calling out. I sighed tiredly when I saw him running towards me.