Chapter 2

Huijin's P

Huijin's P.O.V

Walking through the hallway and soon reached our class for the first period.

I took a seat on the second last row between Minji and Sana. I took out my books and pens for me to take notes,exam is next 2 months and i need to focus and do well.

"Huijin whats your soulmate tattoo again? I wanna see how it looks like so i could you know keep an eye on everyone who knows they might have the same tattoo as yours." Sana said not looking at me as she was too busy getting her books out same as Minji.

I rolled up my sleeves to show her my soulmate tattoo under my arm and turned my back at her after nudging her,"its a slice of watermelon,kinda weird to have a fruits as their soulmate tattoo i mean its kinda cute." I snickered caressing my tattoo and rolled down my sleeves hiding the tattoo.

I turned around facing her, "I mean like Minji has peach for her soulmate tattoo and it kinda make sense since Jaehyun likes peach so much and you too Minji,i swear the both of you likes peach wait- no, OBSESSED wait- not obsessed like that Mark dude."

As if on cue,Mark Lee walks in with the dreamies,minus Jaemin and Jeno, and Jaehyun as well.

"Jae!! Here!" Minji waved her hand at Jaehyun asking him to sit beside her. Jaehyun well came here with a big smile knowing he could sit beside his soulmate.

I waved at Jaehyun and continued talking with Sana after Jaehyun responded me back by waving.

"That means my soulmate likes watermelon? I like watermelon as well but not obsessed," i shrugged and leaned back on my chair stretching my hands up trying to loosen up my stiff muscles.

"Maybe we dont know if he likes watermelon or not,just like Johnny and Heera,Heera isnt a fan of coffee but Johnny likes it very much and still their soulmate tattoo is coffee." Sana said.

"Its been 3 years and I still havent found my soulmate I dont even know if hes the one for me or hes a good guy,at this point i dont even know what love is," i sighed. I've got the tattoo 3 years ago,i started to lose hope on finding my soulmate but luckily my friends decided to help me find him although i didnt believe in soulmates.

The soulmate tattoo will appear anytime and anywhere with no specific age its either old or young but not more than 25 years old. It will sting a bit when it appears but the pain will go away after a few seconds and it will glow purple when you touch eachother,it will sting also just like when it appears for the first time.

Once you have found your soulmate and you've made physical contact, your eyes will change according to your feelings. Red shows anger, Blue is sadness, Pink is when you're in love, Green is jealousy, Yellow is when you're happy and when you're in a normal state your eyes will go back to the original colour.

But if your eyes turn White,you're definitely in danger and you need to have your soulmate by your side.

"Hey dory! Whats with the long face?" Someone poked me on my shoulder from the back. I turned around glaring at him.