Chapter 9

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

The bell rang indicating class was over. Huijin packed her stuff and shoved them inside her bag.

"Im still pissed at Mark like why would he say that to you didnt you tell him that topic is very sensitive to you i mean what the fu-"

"Quiet Hyeji quiet youre gonna make me go bald,im sure he didnt mean to i mean you do know we always bicker right?"

"Yeah i mean we do know that- but it's a sensitive topic !! You even cried dude!!"

"Bruh just let it be okay it happened already I'm just gonna let that slide plus i hate him okay AND remember I don't like this soulmate system and will never ever like this. Which makes me hate Mark for the rest of my life." Huijin said eating her precious twix.

Hyeji sighed and shook her head not knowing what to say to her beloved friend. She gave up not knowing how to convince her that the soulmate system will make her go back to her old self,the happy Huijin they used to see.

It will change her view of love and the soulmate system.

"Hmm whatever floats your boat then." Hyeji bites Huijin's twix.

"Cmon Jin lets go eat at the cafeteria in starving mate," Hyeji said rubbing her belly.

"Damn Ji suddenly you're british with that accent huh?"

"Well you didn't know that I can speak english very well okay? I got an A in english and it's british english. Passed as a british girl just kidding~" Hyeji spoke in english.

"But I'm serious about me getting an A in english." Hyeji picked up her books while walking towards the door.

"Chill your flat ass Ji I know you're serious about your studies okay."

Starting from that moment they spoke in english.

On their way to the cafeteria,a donkey suddenly came to their view making them stop their tracks.

"I see that you're always with my boyfriend."

"What do you want Damhui? Please dont waste our time just say whats on your mind." Hyeji said crossing her arms.

"Your ugly friend here decided to flirt with my boyfriend so he would date her and break up with me." Damhui walked closer to Huijin trying to scare her but that didn't work.

"Hyeji lets just speak in english so that this fool wont know what we're talking about. Her breath smells like rotten cheese ew," Huijin waved her hand in front of her nose.

"Thats a good idea i mean look at her face she looks helpless as fuck dude,its like theres an idiot out of 3 and its her," Hyeji laughed slapping Huijin's shoulder.

"Oh my god she does!! Look at her face!"

Damhui stood there looking like a fool not knowing english very well but that didn't stop her from being a bitch.