Chapter 16

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

"Mark get out of my car right now!" She threatened him with her so called scary eyes but he didnt budged.

"What? Does that gonna make me cower in fear? Ah! Im scared" he joked, Huijin gave up and drove them to the place she always heal herself.

Mark looks to his side, admiring her side profile as she drove with one hand, the other hand propped on the door, her head leaning against her arm.

"Stop staring Mark youre making me nervous." She turned his face as he chuckled, "i made you nervous huh?"

He turned to stare at her again, "and why is that?"

She scoffed, ignoring him and continued driving. They got off once they arrived, it was the cliff near her house, her favourite healing place.

She sat on the bonet of her car, taking a deep breath, the wind blew her silver hair exposing her neck. Mark leaned against the car beside her as they watched the city shines bright under the moonlight. He stares at the moon above them, shining so beautiful, yet the moon beside him is more beautiful.

She lets out a heavy breath, "you know-" she started.

"-you annoy me a lot even when youre not doing anything," she looks to her side, cheeks puffing as a habit.

He snorted, "yeah right but you get nervous when im not doing anything." Her cheeks heats up, looking away scoffing.

"Shut up"

"With a kiss? Yeah sure come here," he puckered his lips leaning to her, she shrieked pushing him away.

"Ew no go away!" She laughed pushing him away from her, he snickered and leaned back.

They talked for a while, no bickering or strangling each other, just a normal conversation with a few jokes here and there, laughing at each other's joke.

They stopped laughing and just stared at each other. Mark didnt realised she was this beautiful upfront, Huijin leaned against her propped arm on the bonet of her car.

Mark turned to her and trapped her in between his arm, "why didnt i realise youre this beautiful?" He moves her hair out of her face, trying to see her even more clear.

She shook her head chuckling and continue staring at his beautiful eyes, his eyes are so beautiful that she didnt even realise she leaned closer, the same as Mark.

They closed the distance between them, their lips met, as they kissed under the moonlight. Mark holds onto her waist moving her closer to him as she moves her hand to grip his hair. He groaned in their kiss when he pulled his hair slightly.

Their kiss was slow and steady, though they were a little needy. He strokes her waist with his thumb, slowly moving his hands to grip her thigh earning a small whimper from her. They broke their kiss, breathing heavily from the lack of air.