Chapter 14

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

Huijin looked at the person shocked and in fear,the memories coming back rushing to her. The dark past came back making her eyes tear,she tried to hold back her tears from rolling out. He was the reason why shes in a trauma, she cant eat or drink or even sleep in peace. She was afraid he would come back and abused her. The reason why she cant even accept her soulmate,why she cant even know how or accept to love someone.

And also the reason behind her dragon tattoo on her back.

"H-Han Wooyeol?" She stuttered.

The said guy smiled at her,walking towards her to hug her but instantly stopped when he saw Mark beside her.

His face immediately went dark, "So you've been cheating on me with him?!" He screamed at her.

"I broke up with you! Just go away and dont go back here! Or i'll call the police!" Huijin holds onto Mark's arm in fear.

Her whole body is shaking in fear.

"Huijin! I still love you! You still love me don't you? Remember when we said we will always be with each other no matter what happened? I know you're still in love with me! Cmon love-"

"Don't call me that you psycho bastard!" Huijin cried holding onto Mark's arm,Mark immediately hid her behind him.

He felt the pain in his heart when she squeezed his arm in fear,his soulmate instinct immediately told him to do something before anything could happen.

"I don't know who you are to her but you need to go now or i'll call the police right now," he holds up his phone showing the call log. Wooyeol saw the phone,he immediately backed off in fear but kept his face serious.

"I will wait for you Huijin! You are mine!" Wooyeol walked away leaving them after making a scene.

Huijin dropped to the ground,feeling weak, all of the dark memories came back to her making her tremble, worried he might come back and do the same thing to her.

"Are you okay Jin? Hey hey look at me," Mark holds both of her arms, looking at her worried that shes trembling and still crying.

"Hey its okay, hes gone now, calm down," he hugs her rubbing her back to calm her down.

When she finally calmed down, he slowly held her up, "who was that guy Jin? Is he someone to you?" She didn't reply to him but he kept asking eager to know who this Han Wooyeol was to Huijin. Is he someone special to her? Someone who gave her a scar? Someone she loves dearly?

Who is he to Huijin? Why is she crying and trembling when she meets him?

"Who is he Huijin?" Nothing

"Huijin please tell me who is he?" She didn't respond to anything.

Mark grew frustrated and asked her again "Huijin i swear who is-"