Chapter 12

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

Huijin woke up early the next day to revise the topics for the test the professor had given them the last minute.

Dear naevis please please make me alive before and after the test

"I swear to fucking naevis!" Johnny yelled in the living room, running frantically trying to find his other shoes while Huijin just watched his brother panicking and running around the house throwing stuffs.

She almost got hit with a flying sock from Johnny. "Hey watch it!"

"Well sorry sis!! Im tryna find my othe-"

"Look to your right,its beside the couch John,you always puts the other shoe there- not that couch you idiot the other couch!" Huijin face palmed herself,questioning herself why did naevis gave her a Johnny instead of a Jaehyun. Wait no thats worse

"Cmon John we'll be late! I'm having another physics test today! I'll drive today." Huijin picked up the keys,twirling it on her index finger.

She dressed up in a rather casual and comfy clothes today. She wore a kinda baggy straight jeans,a spaghetti black crop top with her green knitted cardigan on top her crop top and paired with her favourite white adidas shoes.

Simple but comfy.

She tied her hair in a messy bun, too tired to even style her hair.

She wore a bit makeup just powder, mascara, eyeliner and also liptint so she wont look pale just like how the they whitewashed their idols.

Pray for their original skin

They went to their favourite car model, Honda civic type R. Huijin starts the engine, roaring the engine feeling satisfied the sound. She went inside waiting for her brother.

After 127 months later,her brother finally came. "Youre gonna make us late dude!"

"Says the one whos late to enter my car." Huijin mumbled quietly but no thats not quiet enough for Johnny's big ass pair of ear. He poked Huijin's side earning a glare from her.

"Dont do that! Dont do that ever again John! Im driving right now unless you have a death wish."

"Not my problem." Johnny shrugged drinking his coffee.

Where tf did that coffee come from!?

Few minutes driving,they finally arrived at their college. They stepped out of the vehicle,not forgetting to lock it.

"Johnny baby!!" His soulmate came running to him with her arms open to hug him, not forgetting to kiss him.

"NO! JISUNG PWARK CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

"NOT INFRONT OF MY SHOTARO"

"LEE HAECHAN CLO- wait no nevermind youre old enough to see that."

"Yall are being dramatic as if you havent kissed in front of us before." Johnny sassed.