Chapter 29

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

It was their last day of the vacation Haechan had planned and he decided during their last day, it will be game day. A nice relaxing, well in his point of view its kind of a more challenging thing to do. Being competitive runs in his blood same as his bestfriend who would take every game as a serious competition.

Which is why Haechan and Mark are now in their serious mode as they play.

"Youre going to lose Markie." Haechan snorted pulling out a +4 uno card. "Fuck you!" Haechan laughed, flipping out a middle finger at him.

"Motherfucker," Mark groaned, picking up four cards. "Watch it Hyuck, you might lose this round."

"Make it happen Mork, i wanna see you try." He snickered but soon his smile got wiped after Jeno puts down a +4 card.

"Fuck you Lee Jeno!" Haechan groans picking up the cards while his bestfriends bursts into laughters, slapping the person beside him from habit as the person suffers in pain.

"Geez no thanks i wouldnt fuck you." Jeno shrugged.

"Okay will you stop slapping me Mark Lee?" Renjun winced in pain.

"Oops sorry boss."

"Fuck all of you! UNO BITCHES!" Jisung cheered as he smacks his last card on the floor with a victorious smile as the others groaned as they lost the game.

"Thank god we all bet for Jisung to win." Heera sighed, not losing her money. "You made a bet?" Johnny snorted.

"You all trusted Jisung to win? And not your soulmates!?" Jaemin gasped feeling offended that his soulmate supports Jisung instead of him.

"Well sorry- you guys suck at card games. Youre only good at computer games but not this. Had to sacrifice my choice." Huijin shrugged giving Jisung a fist bump. "Good job you big baby."

"And you call him baby!?" Now its Mark's turn to feel offended. "What? He really is a baby. Am i wrong?"

"I mean shes not wrong- hes still a baby."

"Im not! I just turned 22!" Jisung protested.

"Yeah but still a baby to us." Jaemin said as the others agreed.

"So whats next?" Shotaro asked. "Okay never have i ever?" He suggested as the others nodded.

"Sure lets get freaky- but not too freaky theres a minor here." Jaehyun snorted

"Im not a minor!" Jisung whines. "Didnt mentioned who but you admitted it Ji."

"I did?" Hyeji turns to Johnny in confusion. "Sung, its Jisung."

"Oh okay- but lets get freaky with these questions! Lets go!"

"Okay spin the wheel!" Renjun shouted in excitement as the wheel spins in Chenle's phone because no one wants to sacrifice their phone.