Chapter 11

Huijin's P

Huijin's P.O.V

"Fucking bastard, that idiot brother decided to not wake me up AGAIN." I wore my shoes in a hurry,cursing at my brother for not waking me up just like last month.

"For god sake Suh Youngho!! I'm gonna kill you with my own hands!!" I cursed running out of the house with my car keys.

"Thank god he decided to buy a new car just for his lovely sister to fucking drive after 5 business days." I drove to college with my music blasting on full volume, i swear the whole neighbourhood could hear nct 127 sticker playing from my car.

"You know what they say,life is a bastard, Jark Lee slayed the whole album with those flutes i know damn well hes the one whos playing those flutes."

Once i arrived at college,i zoomed out of the car not forgetting to lock and turn off the car,well i parked of course.

I look at my watch,30 more minutes before class started. "Thank god i could reach here before class started."

I walked towards the vending machine at the end of the hallway, buying a drink and also a snack for myself.

"Might as well buy one for myself rather than let myself starve the whole class waiting for lunch." I took out the drink and snack i bought.

I went inside my class earlier than i usually do,so i could finish my work for a while. It took me a few minutes to finish my work before stretching my arms trying to relieve the pain of typing nonstop.

I looked around the class, there were a few students who came early to finish their unfinished work but not sure which subjects.

"Uhm n-noona?" I shrieked a little and looked to my side wondering who just called me. "H-huh you're talking to me?" He nodded blushing..

"Can I sit here?" He pointed at the seat beside me,i looked behind him and nodded. "Yea sure go ahead."

I looked at him confused,he noticed i was looking at him,he smiled awkwardly.

"Oh im sorry i forgot to introduce myself, hello noona im Ji Yeonsu-"

"Yea i know,youre in one of my class but not to be rude, do you need anything?" I politely asked trying not to sound rude. "Ahh yea i wanted to ask if-"

"SUH HUIJIN!" I shrieked when a pair of arms hugged me from behind,i smacked the owner on their head.

"I SWEAR TO FREAKING NAEVIS I WILL-you know what just do whatever you want Hyeji."

"You know you love me more than your soulmate i know damn well Suh Huijin."

"And i agree with that statement," i turned my attention back to Ji Yeonsu, the junior who took my attention a few days ago.

"Oh Yeonsu what are you doing here? I thought you have Art class right now?" Yeonsu smiled cutely,"Uhm yeah but i have time to spare so i decided to go here because i have some unanswered questions to ask."