Chapter 7

3rd P.O.V

They finally arrived home safely with Huijin still thinking about what Johnny had said.

Huijin went upstairs to her room changing her outfit to an oversized tshirt and a grey sweatpant. She texted Mark her address.

-

Mark

[Insert address]
Dont be late
I need my beauty sleep

Hi to you too
Just say that youre
impatient to see me ;)

Fuck off Mark

Sure
We can do it in your house ;)

I hate you

Knew that
*seen*
HEY
*seen*
Dont leave me on seen
*seen*

-

"Fucking playboy who doesnt care about everyone's feelings." She said punching her bear stuffed animal,angry that she has a soulmate who is a playboy.

"Ugh why am i even doing this? Its not like im his girlfriend like duh im not pretty and rich as Damhui. Why am i jealous gosh this is so stupid," Huijin laid back closing her eyes,she heard a deep chuckle.

Her eyes shot open and her head whipped to look at the owner of the voice.

"Theres a word called privacy Mark Lee," Huijin got up and sat on the bed facing Mark,who's leaning on the door frame arm crossed.

"I texted you that i was downstair but seems like you took too long to read and Johnny allowed me to go here." He pushed himself from the door frame and walked towards Huijin's bed on her side leaning down to her face.

"He trusted me because im your soulmate love," his lips was closer to Huijin's lips. Huijin stared at his face and unconciously stared at his lips too.

She mentally shook her head and pushed Mark before anything happened.

"I said dont call me that." She said glaring at a smirking Mark.