Chapter 22

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

"Thanks for the ride Mark- i should be going now and you dont have to pick me up later, i'll ask-"

"Nope im still gonna pick you up later just text me what time you'll be done picking out the dress okay? I'll see you later and i dont accept any sort of rejection,sorry babe." He grinned widely after cutting her off mid sentence.

"Fine suit yourself Mark but yeah i'll see you later. Bye love!" She shuts the door before waving at Mark and walks off to find her friends. While Mark drove off with a red face and his silly smile on his face.

After two hours of searching for the right dress for the girls, they finally sat at one of the famous restaurants inside the mall, well it's the food court of course.

"Im so famish right now gosh where's my- FOOD!" Hyeji sat up straight after Sungyeol gave her food. "Just eat Ji."

"Thank you for the food!"

"So Hui how's Mark?"

"How's the proposal?"

"Did you agree?!"

"What did you do after the proposal?"

Huijin choked on her food with the sudden shots of questions being thrown at her from her friends. She drank the water Sungyeol gave while her friends snickered knowing well she's head over heels for him but boy she would do anything to deny it.

Denying her feelings for Mark is the best way than confessing and confirming her feelings to her own soulmate. Well its kind of a sudden that she finally fell for him but what can she do? Hes her soulmate for naevis sake. She cant even do anything but fall for him even deeper even if she tried to like anyone other than her own soulmate, cupids will do anything to shoot their arrow at her.

Although hes been doing things she doesnt like, for example dating Damhui, thats the only thing she doesnt like. Him dating Damhui was like seeing your own fanfic character dating the villain instead of the main lead which was the most frustrating shit you'll ever experience which is why Huijin is actually frustrated and confused with her own feelings.

"Whats with him?" She wipes her mouth with the tissue that was given along with her food. "I mean he and i are okay. What does it look like?"

"Tell us what happened for naevis sake Jin!" Hyeji threw a chip at her with full force which ended up landing on her food. "I said yes and thats all, theres nothing- gosh stop squealing!"

The girls squealed loudly which the people around her gave them weird looks. Huijin apologised to them and told them to be quiet.

"This is a big deal for us although we hate Mark a lot like a lot dude. But we're finally get to see you happy with another dude!"

"What she said. We're so happy that you finally get to be happy i mean im not sure after all that drama thingy with Damhui and everything but we want to see you happy again, the happy Huijin not the sullen and gloomy Huijin who wouldnt come out of her room and rot there!" Sakyeon exclaimed.