Chapter 19

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

"Damn what the hell happened to her- nevermind i forgot yall went to the club yesterday." Haechan snickered looking at the girls who apparently had a hangover for drinking more than ten bottles.

"Nah shit i feel like shit, shiiittt-"

"Damn thats a lot of shit- ow fuck why are you so cranky- okay okay sorry- i said sorry you crazy woman!" Hyeji punched her boyfriends arm multiple times before laying back her head on his shoulder.

"Good morning sunshine!" Here comes the morning person who wouldnt stop saying good morning and yes you guessed it right, its Zhong.

"Quiet Zhong!"

The girls winced when Renjun tried to say it quietly, well tried to. He muttered a small apology to them, he knew he shouldnt mess with them when theyre cranky as fuck.

"Damn i definitely saw Huijin's soulmate bringing her home- dude she was clinginfg onto him like a koala and bro the way i fucking squealed- before you asked me how the fuck did i see you getting carried by him, you guys were being slow and i arrived after Mark parked his car." Johnny explained as he continued squealing after he got a flashback of his sister clinging onto her soulmate.

"Please she wouldnt stop whining when Mark carried her- believe me when i say i heard Mark calling her love and babe- i guess my ship is definitely sailing more than Hyuck ships himself with Mark." Johnny snickered but yelped after, when Haechan threw a used tissue from Renjun at him.

"Suck an eggplant Johnathan Suh! As if you dont ship yourself with Lee Sooman! Take that!" Haechan jokingly argued.

"God please why am i here with them." Huijin sighed as she plopped ger head back to where it was, inside her fucking bag.

✈︎

Getting off his car with a smile plastered on his face, ask him why hes smiling like a fool, he doesnt know the answer too. The moment the bird outside decided to knock his window and made him jump out of bed at 6 am, a smile was on his face.

Well he looks like hes about to have a cheek cramp, not sure if that exist but it does sound like it.

If he started skipping down the hallway of the college, everyone might think hes a bubbly guy who just got accepted by his crush but instead he remembered the kiss his soulmate gave him yesterday. Yeah thats the answer to his smile.

To make it more weird, his eyes were glowing yellow and pink.

But soon the happiness went down to the sewer where all shits belong. But the shit that were supposed to be in the sewer was standing right in front of his locker kissing another shit and that we call it shitters.