Chapter 24

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

Mork🍉

I need to tell u something

Can we meet later?
[11:23 am]

Huijin was in class when her phone dinged with a special ring tone, knowing who it was, a smile appeared on her face. She was kind of nervous to know what he wanted to tell but at the same time excited for no reason, well there might be a reason for that.

After class, she went to their usual spot, the cafeteria. Their friends were already there as usual but Mark werent there which made her confused.

"Hey have you seen Mark?" They shook their head. "Is he done with his class?"

"Hes suspposed to be done with his classes a few minutes ago. I saw his classmates go out of the class but never saw Mark stepped out of it. I guess Mark might still be there." Shotaro said shrugging his shoulder.

Huijin nodded with furrowed eyebrows. Weird...usually hes here with them

"Im gonna search for him. I'll see you guys later!" She ran off to find him.

"Oh no i forgot something. Oh shit shes not gonna like this! Felix just told me something! And- and i forgot to tell Huijin!" Chenle panicked.

"What is it Zhong? Tell us!" Chenle told them everything Felix said which made them stand up abruptly and chase after Huijin.

The first place she went to was his class. She took big steps to his class not knowing the scene shes about to see will make her furious.

"Mark-" she gasped, staring at them with tears lining in her eyes.

Damhui sitting on Mark's lap with her lips on his and Mark's hands gripping her waist. After they heard someone gasp, Mark instantly pushed Damhui off his lap, wiping his lips harshly.

"Huijin..."

Huijin shook her head and stormed out of the class with Mark chasing after her, calling out for her.

"Huijin! Huijin wait! I can explain-" he holds her arm but she immediately pulled her arm away from him.

"Explain what!? That you were playing with my feelings? That you actually wanted me to see that shit and make me feel awful? Youre an absolute shit of a person Mark." She yelled as her tears stream down her face.

"N-no! Thats not what i-" he panicked trying to hold her arm, moving closer to her but she moved backwards. "You disgust me. I dont wanna talk to you right now."