Chapter 10

3rd P

3rd P.O.V

After the 'we almost kissed' incident, Huijin packed her stuff inside her bag getting ready to go to the park.

"Hey Mark im gonna go no-" Huijin looked to her right and saw Mark peacefully sleeping, holding Huijin's phone,apparently Mark was looking at her pictures the whole time which ended up him entering the dreamland.

Cute-wtf Huijin?? Wait its kinda true hes really cute when hes asleep

"Hes cute when hes asleep but a devil when hes wide awake, gosh how am i gonna accept you as my soulmate when in fact i cant even accept myself being in love again in the future." Huijin sighed,a lonely tear fell.

"Pfft why am i even crying gosh how pathetic, crying over nothing." She wipes her tears before Mark notices that shes crying.

A groaned could be heard beside her.

"Oh- youre done? How long was I out?" Mark blinked trying to get his vision clear.

"Not sure but long enough for me to not notice," Huijin said while leaning back on the chair. Huijin checked the time and it was almost 3 pm so she took her bag and was about to walk out of the library but Mark stops her.

"Where are you going?" Mark holds her arm.

"No where near you of course," Huijin scoffed pushing his hands off her arm.

Mark scoffed,"as if I wanted to be near you keep on dreaming honey."

"If you dont want to be near me then dont ask me where im going i'd rather be with a bear than be with a dumbass." Huijin walked away, cursing while walking out of the library leaving the canadian dumbfounded at her sudden burst.

"Damn she must be in that time of the month." Mark shrugged picking up his bag and went out following Huijin in silent.

After a few minutes of walking,Huijin finally reached her destination. She walked towards the nearest bench and sat there enjoying the cool breeze.

She often come here just to chill and relax since people barely come here and its kinda quiet you might say. It was a place where she would always escape from reality,a place where she would find peace and a place where she met most of their friends.

"It would be nice if I could just turn back time and never dated anyone, that way i wouldnt be hurting myself from the start." Huijin whispered to herself,a hint of regret could be noticed.

She sighed enjoying the weather not noticing someone was following her the whole time.

Footsteps could be heard so she turned around and saw Mark walking towards her with his hands in his pockets.

"Why does he always appear whenever i go anywhere." She groaned in annoyance.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Havent i told you that i dont want you near me?"