J's first love

I'm back after so long, sorry for not posting new chapters, I've been caught up with school and have been playing different game *cough, apex legends and team fortress 2, cough*. Anyway, you could tell what's happening in this chapter by the title, enjoy.

----------------------——

A month has passed since the insecticon met its end and J's mind was slowly but surely healing. Also it turns out that brawl and V are like one in the same, given their behaviour and personality.

Shockwave is currently replacing N's metal plating so he doesn't get killed by the sun. Shockwave thinks back at what happened to uzi. When uzi said she was thinking about killing all humans and that they're coming for them, shockwave noticed uzi's eyes flashed yellow for a brief moment before going back to purple. He doesn't know if uzi is slowly turning into a murder drone or something else but he will look into that later. Shockwave replaced the last metal plating and stood back a bit.

"N, your plating has been replaced, you can stand now." Shockwave informed him before N got up from the table and stretched a bit.

"Thanks, shocky." N thanked, making shockwave face palmed himself in annoyance. He hates that nickname N came up with, it's highly illogical and a bit annoying. He then hears foot steps coming his way and he looks over to the sound to see vortex and swindle walking into the laboratory, covered in energon and with an insecticon head in vortex's servo. Vortex lifts the head for the others to get a look.

"We've got another one." He announced before he tossed the head on the floor.

"That's the fifth one this month." Said blast off with his arms crossed.

"Where do they keep coming from?" Brawl questioned while V was resting on his shoulder.

"Maybe there's a hive somewhere on this planet." Swindle suggested but Onslaught shook his head.

"Don't over exaggerate, Swindle. How would an entire hive reach to this planet? There were no ships left during the exodus." Onslaught said before shockwave flew to higher ground to get the combaticons' attention, which he did.

"There was an insecticon hive found on earth, from what I heard. Do not ignore the logical possibility that there could be a hive somewhere buried deep in the planet." Shockwave stated firmly.

"Sorry, sir." Onslaught apologised with a salute. Shockwave nodded and noticed a yellow glow behind the slightly opened door to J's room. Shockwave immediately realised that J was watching him through the small gap and approached her room. J swiftly closes the door when seeing shockwave walking to the door.

Shockwave opened her door to see J sitting on her bed with her back facing him.

"Are you well, J?" Shockwave asked, making the murder drone in question to turn to him.

"Yeah, um, why wouldn't I be?" J replied.

"Well, you were looking at me through the door." Shockwave pointed out, making the word "blush" in pink writing appear on J's visor.

"Well, I, uh..." J trailed off nervously.

"Well, it would be logical for you to rest. I'll be back with the formula soon." Shockwave told J before leaving the room.

She doesn't know why but J has been peeking through her door at shockwave when ever he's around ever since he told her who shockwave really is. When ever the decepticon in question visits her room she felt... safe despite the scientist being intimating to others but also being somewhat strangly handsome but if it's someone else like V and N, she wished shockwave took their place. She's been pondering why she feels that way with shockwave.

'Why do I spy on him through my door and why do I feel safe when ever he's around, not the others.' She thought to herself before it suddenly clicked: she actually enjoys his company, she wants shockwave to stay with her, she likes him. She couldn't believe it took her nearly a month to realise this.

The word "blush" in pink once agian appears on her visor at the thought of this and wondered:

'Is this what N feels with V?'

JcJenson never really put emotions like love or fear into murder drone programing, she assumed it was a bug or someone either accidentally or purposely put it in. Whatever the case, emotions are a fundamental part of all live, especially sentient alien robots like shockwave... wait.

Shockwave doesn't have any emotions whatsoever from what she's seen with shockwave's battle with the insecticon. He had no fear of fighting that beast and instead of physical strength, he used speed, cunning and his amazing intellect to use the insecticon's size against it and lay out a well thought plan by using uzi's gun to kill it with the perfect shot.

Speaking of uzi, she actually wants to know the fear of being defenceless against the insecticon was the same feeling when J finds fresh prey.

She's getting off topic, she's scared of loving the one who saved her doesn't love her back due to being devoid of emotions. Well, when the time comes, J will ask shockwave how he feels about J. Even if shockwave has no emotions, it's always a possibility.