Mass Destruction

Spoilers for episode 7. Go watch it first before reading this if you haven't seen it yet.

------------------------------------------------------------

Shockwave's voice: Previously on Of Drones and Logic...

N: T-Tessa?

Shockwave: It has been a while, Soundwave.

Uzi: Why are you here, human?

Tessa: If Cyn wants these labs, we burn them down.

Uzi: Why involve Doll?

Tessa: She reckons the humans did something to her folks down there.

Brawl: I have a bad feeling about this.

Alice: Hey, surface lickers.

Scorn: I want her brought to my throne room so I can speak to her when she awakens.

???: I am the one who will bring this universe to order, only this time my brothers won't be there to stop me.

Uzi: You and me are nothing alike, Scorn. I'm sorry.

Scorn: No... I'M sorry. SLUAGHTER THEM!

Absolute Solver: Oh,- don't - mind - me.

Shockwave: Doll?

Rampage: Well, truth is, I don't really have a name. But, if I had to choose, I think I'll go with... Rampage. Now if you excuse me, Tarantulas wants the Solver and I'm not going back to him empty handed!

Shockwave:  We can not allow Rampage to bring the Solver to Tarantulas and Starscream!

J: Shockwave, we need you.

Shockwave: I've survived far worse than this so don't worry about me, J, I'll be alright.

Brawl: Till all are one.

Shockwave: Indeed Brawl; Till all are one.

------------------------------------------------------------

He walked through the metal plains, each step leaving a scorch mark, away from the sight of divine judgment he had wrought upon the beasts that crawled on the face of their planet, like a virus, a parasite that needed to be purged in order to obtain perfect peace and harmony for the spark of their life-giver.

It felt good. It felt right. It felt liberating. The energon of those pit-spawned ghouls, the spoils of his victory, igniting as they lingered on his burning form. Not even the hatchlings were spared from his judgment.

The deed was done, but the purge was not complete, not while the rest of the parasites, each species on their own separate world, continue to contaminate the universe they do not belong in.

To let them continue to exist, sharing the same universe with him and the rest of his species, the superior species, is a sin that shall NOT go unnoticed, unanswered, unpunished.

A smile grew on his face, taking pride at the first step of the crusade for his glorias species, and with his power, his tool of justice that he had been enhanced with the blood of the Chaos Bringer, the god he and his brethren, the other 12, had cast out. Speaking of of the 12.

He sees his brothers standing not to far from him, anticipating his arrival, no doubt to congratulate him for liberating their planet of the monsters that dared tried to impersonate them, to give him a hero's welcome.

He stride continued on as ever, closer and closer to the celebration of the triumph of the superior species. However, when he finally arrived, his smile fell as he did not see none of the 12 donning prideful smiles of the first steps of the crusade for their race. Instead...