Project Scorn VHS tape #4

The sound of a VHS tape being inserted was heard before we see the screen flashed to reveal Dr Ethan Saldon.

"Log number 87. In relation: SC-87, the final product of Project Scorn. It has officially been a year since SC-87'S construction and over the past year, its behaviour has been growing more... "

Dr Saldon trails off, falling silent for only a moment.

"Unpredictable at best. SC-87 has been growing increasingly disobedient, either not following orders given to it by staff or just completely ignore them all together."

Dr Saldon then turns to his computer snd begins typing on it.

"It has also been known to dissappear from its pen during late hours, which we have no idea where exactly SC-87 disappeared to... Until I saw this."

The scene changes to surveillance footage of SC-87 in the office area, on the top right of the screen showing "1:12am", telling us that this footage was taken an hour after midnight.

SC-87 slowly stalks through the area, looking around for anyone else in the area, until it comes to a stop at a workspace. SC-87 heads into the workspace and faces the computer it had.

SC-87 looks back the way it came one last time before looking back at the computer and did something unbelievable: it began typing on the keyboard with its claws and was actually HACKING the computer with ease, something that a Sentinel isn't even CAPABLE of doing.

The computer then shows multiple highly classified JcJenson files, all of them being references to Project Scorn and the giant robot, whose parts JcJenson used to initiate the Sentinel project. SC-87 tilts its head as it looked through the files, unaware that the whole thing was being recorded. The footage ends before going back to Dr Saldon.

"I watched this footage at least fifteen times and yet I still don't believe what I saw when I watched it; the fact that SC-87 was able to hack into our systems, something that Sentinels aren't capable of, without any difficulty shows that it possesses an unprecedented level of intelligence, beyond that of any and all other Sentinels."

"I informed the other staff of this incident, showing them the footage, and now they're keeping a much closer eye on SC-87 for now on."

Dr Saldon grabs a clipboard and reads what was written on the paper it held.

"And from what I've heard, they're trying to figure out what gave SC-87 this intelligence. They believe it has something to do with its AI being corrupted or something but me..?"

Dr Saldon paused for a moment.

"I believe there is something else at the works. I do not know what that something is but 002 was right about one thing, SC-87 is something special, something far more than what we intended it to be. End of log." Dr Saldon concluded before he reaches for the camera.

The video log ends.