Home

Hey, so I probably haven't updated in a while because 1, college, 2, I've been playing monster hunter now and 3 I've been playing Sonic Frontiers: the Final Horizon (which really kicked my ass, NGL). Anywho, enjoy.

PS: I have watched the pilot episode of the amazing digital circus recently, just thought you wanted to know that.

------------------------------------------------------------

He typed away at the console of the warship in order to keep its position stable. His lord and master has entrusted him with protecting the bridge of the Nemesis while he and the other Decepticons deal with the Autobot intruders and for that reason, he will carry out that wish for his leader. For his master.

For Lord Megatron.

The sudden sound of blaster fire broke him away from his task, turning his helm to see the Wreckers, Ultra Magnus, Bulkhead and Wheeljack, shooting down the Vehicons present in the bridge.

"secure the bridge!" Magnus ordered as he and the other two Wreckers shot down the last of the Vehicons before they turn their helms to him. They charged at him but he was not phased.

Instead, he simply opened a groundbridge directly below them, causing them to plummet into the vortex and be relocated to another part of the warship before the portal closed.

'Soundwave: superior. Autobots: inferior.' he thought to himself before going back to his task, calling in more Vehicons to guard the bridge.

Not long after, Soundwave was once again torn away from his work when the sound of a groundbridge activating. He turns his helm to the portal while the Vehicon guards to run towards the portal, blasters primed and ready. However, he did not expect one of the Autobots' human pets, the one that Optimus entrusted the Matrix with, Jack Darby, to jump out of the portal.

The human looks up to the Vehicon who aimed their blasters at him but he did not cower at the obvious danger he was in, he smiled instead.

"Surprise." he said, pointing his fingers at the groundbridge portal before something leaped out of the portal and attacked the Vehicon guards. It was another of the Autobots' pets, the one Starscream lost the apex armour to, Miko Nakadai who was currently wearing said armour.

"Pick on someone your own size." the female grinned before a Vehicon fired at her but did no damage. She turned around to the shooter charging at her but she punched the trooper to where Soundwave was.

Soundwave simply side stepped as he watched the human charge at him. Even with the might of the apex armour, does she really think she stands a chance against him? How inferior. Brave but inferior.

He simply opened a groundbridge between him and the human who stops in her tracks before Soundwave began to approach her, who started to back off, as he pushed the portal in the process. He will not let some human get the best of him and fail his master, not that she could anyway.

Suddenly, another groundbridge portal opened behind him, causing the two vortexes to feed back on each other before he was engulfed in a flash of light. After the flash disappeared, Soundwave looked to himself to see that he was completely unharmed before he looked towards the shocked humans and charged at them.

He delivers a punch at them but he... phase right through them? How is that possible? He is not wearing a phase shifter and by how Miko was able to destroy those Vehicons showed that she was not a hologram. What is happening to him?

"Enjoy the Shadowzone, dude." Miko smiled before she ran towards the main console with Jack in her hands.

The Shadowzone? Was he in... another dimension? An alternate plain of existence? That had to be the case. He looked to his servos.