three new breeds

In the cover of night, shockwave walked through a ruined city alone in search of new kinds of alloy for new projects and upgrades for his arsenal after he learned that this city use to be a hot-spot for the alloy and had one of the most biggest mining operations on the planet before humanity were all wiped out.

Shockwave didn't inform the others of his trip to prevent distractions and it is why he is in this city all alone. Well he would be alone if it weren't for-

'Why waste your time walking in a wasteland for some metal instead of hunting and killing worker drones?'

Her.

"It is none of your concern." Shockwave replied coldly.

'It IS my concern because I'm a part of you so answer my question!' The voice argued, annoying shockwave.

"You are NOT a part of me, you are nothing more than a parasite that needs to be-"

'PARASITE?!' The voice angrily repeated, interrupting shockwave's sentence.

"Yes, you heard me. You're a simple parasite with no purpose but to be eradicated." Shockwave replied, pissing the voice off more.

'GRRR!' She growled. Seems that shockwave has finally found something that touches her nerves. Shockwave decided to have some fun with this, despite how illogical it will be.

"Not to mention how pathetic you are, even if you are not a parasite." Shockwave added, making the voice more and more angry.

"Why didn't you infect someone who is dumb as you are?" Shockwave asked, making the voice snap.

'THAT'S IT, I WILL TAKE OVER YOUR BODY ONE WAY OR ANOTHER AND I WILL RIP WHAT EVER IS LEFT OF YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS PIECE BY PIECE AND I WILL ENJOY EVERY MOMENT OF IT!' The voice roared in rage before disappearing completely. Shockwave chuckles but being both wary and shocked. Wary for what the voice promised him and shocked to hear himself chuckle like that. He did not laughed ever since he removed all emotions from his mind for that laughter is illogical.

Come to think of it, when he returned to the decepticon ranks on earth he sometimes felt something at certain conditions like when starscream brags about little, unimportant things shockwave failed to do, he felt tired of it and when starscream gets burned by megatron, knock-out, the autobots and occasionally the scientist himself, he felt amusement. Could it be that he's slowly regaining his emotions? Seems like somethings CAN'T be erased for the sake of logic.

Shockwave suddenly puts his walk to a halt before turning to a broken down car behind him.

"There's no logical reason in hiding, you 2." He said before uzi and J peeks from behind the car.

"Why are you 2 following me and J, why aren't you in your room?" Shockwave questioned the 2 females as they approached him.

"Well, since you saved my life and all, I thought maybe I could repay you by helping you with whatever it is you're doing." J replied as she chuckled nervously before shockwave turns to uzi.

"Don't look at me, she dragged me here." Uzi said. Shockwave sighed at the 2 and shook his head.

"Well, that is very... thoughtful of you, J but this is a matter I must do alone." Shockwave said to J before turning around and walked away. But instead of doing what shockwave said, J catches up to the scientist.

"Wait, we've come so far to help you, can we just stay with you? After that, we'll stay behind the next time you go out on your own." J offered. Knowing that J will not simply go, he gave in.

"Fine." He simply said, much to J's joy. The trio then walked together.

"So what are we looking for?" Uzi asked.